#1802 Still racing

BoothPacific Films

RDC Crypto
Some of you are probably tuned out about now but there is a good story still happening in this race. as of 4:37 pm PST the #1802 is at Mike's Sky Ranch still racing.

# 1802s story from what I can gather:

Dude watched Dust to Glory last year and said to himself "I can do that". He is a paraplegic who doesn't sit around feeling sorry for himself. So he gets a UTV, pimps it out including hand controls and heads to Baja and the start line for the 1000. Out in front in the middle of the night he heads off towards the Mike's section without doing the SF loop. He finally figured it out, got an access road back to Valle de Trinidad and then the highway back to Borego. He overshoots the turn down to Matomi but eventually gets back on course. So over 12 hours later running the San Felipe loop and he is going to do the Mike's section again. Hammering away at it with a bunch of new fans he doesn't yet know he has. Great story. Somebody has to buy that guy some tacos and beers after this. I wish I was there.

SCORE ops - let them finish.

Advertising supports this site

MesaKrew

RDC Crypto
my .02, hoping I dont get burned on this. In a time when desert racing hasn't exactly had all the good press and publicity in public opinion, I feel this could be our "silver lining" for lack of better terms. LET 1802 FINISH!!!! GO KRANE!!!

MesaKrew

RDC Crypto
54MPH coming int RM500, DOOO ITTTT!!!!

Dirtracer 619

RDC Crypto
go dude pedal to the metal

XMOTORCR

RDC Crypto
go dude pedal to the metal
Who is he and any pics of the UTV i'm a quadraplygiec and I raced both gp's and in the so. cal regional series in a redline revolt. Hoping to move to a 3000 next year.

Roice

RDC Crypto
Website
www.tcbperformance.com
This is the best story in a long time we need more people like this in Desert racing. Class act for sure. GO 1802!!!!!!!

arqangel67

RDC Crypto
I was watching and listening last night when they missed the loop and watched them continue on like they just did the loop, haha! I watched them get off the course and head to Valle T then go back down HWY 3 to RM200 and get back on course.Rooting for them all the way then today I hear about the team and everything they've done to get this far and I am genuinely impressed with the team and their determination. Their story is one of many but surely one of the best. GO #1802 GO!!!!!

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
RDC Crypto
I was watching and listening last night when they missed the loop and watched them continue on like they just did the loop, haha! I watched them get off the course and head to Valle T then go back down HWY 3 to RM200 and get back on course.Rooting for them all the way then today I hear about the team and everything they've done to get this far and I am genuinely impressed with the team and their determination. Their story is one of many but surely one of the best. GO #1802 GO!!!!!
Exactly! One of the Best Baja Stories in awile.