1968 Mint 400 results & Borrego Rough 100

burro8

Iam looking for the results from the 1968 Mint 400 and also entry list, particurlary Burro buggy #63 driven by Hilder Tiny Thompson. Also does any one have the results from the 1968 or 1969 Borrego Springs race, Burro buggy #30 driven by Chuck Andrade.

Thanks
Steve

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
Its at my house in occo i think 1971 on poster buggie beleive it or not a arms and toyo landcruiser

flyingford

Can u post the results on here i would love to see them. Do you have any results from the early 70's id love to see the results then he would have more proof that he did win his class. THanks

toddz

Iam looking for the results from the 1968 Mint 400 and also entry list, particurlary Burro buggy #63 driven by Hilder Tiny Thompson. Also does any one have the results from the 1968 or 1969 Borrego Springs race, Burro buggy #30 driven by Chuck Andrade.

Thanks
Steve
Steve:

I have a few results from the '68 Mint at home - probably the top 3 finishers in each class or something like that. Would that help?

Todd Z.

burro8

Todd,

Yes I would like to see what results you may have. Can you scan them?

Thanks
Steve

pritch

I would love to have the results of who won the Borrego Rough 100 in 1968! My late husband came in 2nd., as I have pictures and trophy. There are several conficting answers among friends and relatives. Thanks Sharon

Tami Jones

I have poster of borrego rough 100
Hi Gary, I just now saw your post. I can't believe you have this Borrego Rough 100 poster! My dad was the founder and sponser of the Borrego Rough 100, Johnny Jones who owned Aaction Auto Parts in San Diego. If you are interested, I would love to purchase this poster from you and if you know anyone else who has a poster of this race, please let me know. :)

1wayne

The Borrego races are were my Dad first started racing. We were down there for weekend and there just happen to be a race going on. The night after the race, him and his buddy were drinking Ten High around the camp fire and made bet that my Dad couldn't have a car ready for the next race. (The bet was for 1/2 gallon of Ten High). Well my Dad had a car ready and entered the Novice race and won. I think that was 68 or 69. That was how we ended up get involved in this stupid sport LOL! RIP Pop's.