1968 Stardust 7-11 & 1969 Mexican 1000 & Baja 500 Entry Lists

burro8

Reaction
Does anyone have a 1968 Stardust 7-11 program or entry list that I could possibly have a photo copy of? Also I need the same for the 1969 Mexican 1000 & Baja 500 events. Please reply to this post or PM me.

Thanks
Steve

Bryan Racing

Reaction
I was at those events and believe I do have what your looking for.I'm leaving for Baja so I will look where I think they are when I return.A while back you were looking for another and I apologize that I had brain fade,therefore let me know if there are any others.I know for sure I have the program for the 68 1000,looked at it the other day.I'm putting a trusty post it on my monitor as we speak.

burro8

Reaction
Congratulations on your fine class win. What I am looking for are copies of entry lists and or finishing results for the 1969 to 1973 Mexican 1000 and Baja 500 races and 1968 Stardust 7-11 and early Mint 400 races. I own three 1968 racing Burro buggies and I have some entry sheets and results showing them but looking for more. If you have any of the ones mentioned I would be happy to pay for copies and the postage.

Thanks
Steve

Bryan Racing

Reaction
Burro 8 I have some of what your looking for.PM me your mailing address and I will start photocopying.I have extra complete original program's for the 1976 , 77,78 Mint 400 also 1978 ( 9th annual)Snore 250 and 1976 Baja 1000,would you like those?

burro8

Reaction
Bryan Racing, I just sent you a PM. Please call or email me, I gave info in the PM.

Thanks

Reaction
I am looking for the entry and results for car # 123 Mike Griswold and _______? Should either be 1968 or 1969. Trying to confirm info for his estate records. Thanks

Attachments

• Mike Griswold Grizzly.jpg
    Mike Griswold Grizzly.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 1,101

nanci67

Reaction
I was at those events and believe I do have what your looking for.I'm leaving for Baja so I will look where I think they are when I return.A while back you were looking for another and I apologize that I had brain fade,therefore let me know if there are any others.I know for sure I have the program for the 68 1000,looked at it the other day.I'm putting a trusty post it on my monitor as we speak.
Hi, I am also looking for the entry list of the Baja 1000 1969. I will gladly pay postage and copy costs.
Thanks, Nancy

Bryan Racing

Reaction
I just came accross the entry list for the 69 1000 ( my dad was # 8) as well as some other items. I will start posting in a minute or two.I may not get everything posted tonight.

nanci67

Reaction
I just came accross the entry list for the 69 1000 ( my dad was # 8) as well as some other items. I will start posting in a minute or two.I may not get everything posted tonight.
Thanks so much Bryan. trying to jog some old memories for my old Dad.
Nanci

nanci67

Reaction
Wow, kudos to your mom. Our internet has been down for 4 days, so just received your post. I really appreciate you going to all that trouble. I am in the process of saving it all and hopefully will be able to enlarge the print. Again, thanks so much,
Nanci