1968 Stardust 7-11 & 1969 Mexican 1000 & Baja 500 Entry Lists

Bryan Racing

Reaction
Nanci67, p m me your mailing address and I will send you a photocopy including the map thats in the middle of the entry list.

nanci67

Reaction
Hi Bryan, Wow that would be awesome!
It will go to Nanci Cromwell
P.O. Box 191
Atascadero, CA 93423
Please let me know what I can send you for copies and mailing.
Thanks Again,
Nanci

nanci67

Reaction
Hi Bryan, Did you get my address? Nanci Cromwell P.O. Box 191 Atascadero,CA 93423
Thanks Again, I am very grateful
Nanci

burro8

Reaction
I mailed it thursday morning.
Bryan Racing, I sent you a PM.

I would like to see if you could photocopy and mail me the entry list also? Do you by chnace have the 1969 Baja 500 entry list as well?

Thanks
Steve

Last edited:

nanci67

Reaction
Hi Bryan,
Just received your package today. THANK YOU for doing that and going out of your way.
Much appreciation,
Nanci

burro8

Reaction
Hi Bryan,
Just received your package today. THANK YOU for doing that and going out of your way.
Much appreciation,
Nanci

Bryan or Nanci,

Could I please get a photo copy of the 1969 1000 entry list? I tried printing the posted scanned copies but they did not come out. I will pay for print and postage. let me know please, I will send you my mailing addresss if you can do it.

Thanks
Steve

toddz

Reaction
X2 for me. I will gladly pay for your time and postage for printing them for me.

Thanks,
Todd Z.

nanci67

Reaction
Does anyone have a 1968 Stardust 7-11 program or entry list that I could possibly have a photo copy of? Also I need the same for the 1969 Mexican 1000 & Baja 500 events. Please reply to this post or PM me.

Thanks
Steve
HI Steve,
Bryan Racing sent me copies and one good turn deserves another. I will make copies of my copies and send them to you. Please pm me your address,
Nanci

burro8

Reaction
HI Steve,
Bryan Racing sent me copies and one good turn deserves another. I will make copies of my copies and send them to you. Please pm me your address,
Nanci
Nanci, looks like Bryan racing has sent me copies. Thank you.
Steve

BajaFand

Reaction
I've heard of the stardust 7-11 but have no idea what it was. How long was it and where was it held?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

toddz

Reaction
Bryan Racing:

Thanks so much for sending me the copies!! Received them on Friday.

Todd Z.

Bryan Racing

Reaction
Mailed Burro & toddz at same time,tue's 18 th @11:21:55 am now we see exactly why the us postal diservice loses money but ups, fed ex etc deliver promptly and are profitable.

germancarsonly

Reaction
1968 Stardust.jpg