1968 to 1979 ford trucks photos!

wyoming4x4

Reaction
Hey guys working a older 1970 ford crewcab truck 4wd to haul other truck. Upgraded suspension/drivetrain for highway hauling. Just want to have a off road race look but be work horse also. Been talking to autofab/john and just wanting to see some photos of trucks to kinda go off of. Looking at stance of truck and hood fender combo's. lookin at purchasing autofab hood fenders? Any help would be appreciated. Really like the old iron. Trying to keep old iron alive one truck at a time. thanks from wyoming.

charlie_brown

Reaction
john knows his stuff. his products are A+. not sure if you will find any pict. of a 4x4 stance.

RickB

Reaction
As far as suspension I would look around and find some pics, specs of the Moss Brothers Bronco. If memory serves me correct the front suspension is the same as the earlier small broncos and the 78-79 Broncos. Lot's of stuff available.........
See my F100 in another thread, a drop down fiberglass hood is all that it has. Everything else is steel. I take my truck up to the Pinedale Wyoming area a lot in the summer. Wyoming is great!

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Welding was done by me. I weld some of the areas hotter with more filler rod so the wolds looks a bit different.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
Welding was done by me. I weld some of the areas hotter with more filler rod so the wolds looks a bit different.

Don't get me wrong your welds ard great ! Thanks for the photos keep them up.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
You ruined it for us Mark! LOL! Actually I cant wait to talk with Steve about that truck...

As for photos of 73-79 trucks let me know what your looking for specifically and I am sure I can manage finding a couple photos of what your looking for. As for parts products, John at Autofab has top notch stuff, but it can be a little pricey, however the product is well worth it.

Let me know of specific photos your looking for, I am sure I could manage to find a few.....:p

RickB

Reaction
I'm surprised no one has commented on the front fenders. According to the posts on DR they are steel. From a F700 if I remember correctly.