1968 to 1979 ford trucks photos!

7D6F250

dirtyharry, bootleg, nice trucks! *builds lookin good wyoming

wyoming4x4

several nice trucks on here to make you get some crazy idea's! thanks from wyoming fellow ford guys!

bootleg1

I'll have to get my kid to start taking pictures and get a build thread going. It's good to see the love for the old iron.

SpareChangeRacng

Please do.

I have a very strange fetish for these old things. Can't get enough of um!

Drayke

Hey guys, I haven't been on RDC in a while but I just saw this thread. Here's a few shots of my '69 F100, work in progress.

7D6F250

hey drake, I think I saw your build over on pirate. cool truck for sure!

Drayke

that's the one. Thanks for the compliments. I've been on hiatius for a little bit I do a lemons build but I'll keep improving my fab work and this truck will reap the benefits.

ScottWisdom

Saw this on San Diego craigslist.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/4310000846.html
[RACING TRUCK] 1972 Ford F250 Build Tough.! White Color (san diego)
This is a real racing truck, waiting for its next fun day.! The year is 1972 and make is FORD. Model is F250. Called Pre-Runner, Single Cab, Camper Special. Has it all. Asking $ 5,950. Or Best Offer. Give me a call to give you a detailed information about this gorgeous truck, or send me a text to 619-554-6223.

firegod33

Did they spend all their money making it pretty and not have enough to buy all the lug nuts? I only see 4. Looks like the right front has some damage, too. Otherwise a nice ride.

7D6F250

Was looking back at some photos. the white stepside is this your truck or do you know who's it is. really cool truck!
white truck belongs to Parker Motorsports, Trent Beaver I believe. The last two are pics of RacerDad

wyoming4x4

image.jpg
image.jpg
My 1970 crew 4x4. Linked front suspension. 66" leafs rear overdrive fuel injected. Auto fab glass front and many other small parts

wyoming4x4

Setting with about 2 1/2 lift. This truck is a driver with some towing ability. Wyoming mountain truck fox 3.0's 14" frt 12" rear.

racer dad

IMG095-1.jpg
IMG096-1.jpg
pics from today.messed around a little.truck with new alcon rear springs.still dont have everything mounted back there yet so a little light but handled good.put old school wheels back on too.

Mark Newhan

Did they spend all their money making it pretty and not have enough to buy all the lug nuts? I only see 4. Looks like the right front has some damage, too. Otherwise a nice ride.
That what a few guys did several years ago. They would use the 8 on 6.5 F 250 or 350 hubs and only use half of them. The larger bolt circle was enough to hold the wheels on.