1969 FORD Bronco

E Gud

Reaction
Ed, thanks for the great information!

I'm really excited about this Bronco. My very first 4X4 was a '67 Sport Utility (Half Cab) back in '73 and I have owned a couple of dozen since then but it has been 25 years since I had my last EB. I had been looking for a daily driver EB for my wife and tripped across this vintage racer and couldn't pass it up.

We've got a team all lined up for 2014 NORRA Mexican 1000 and will have a blast!

Any time!

JDDurfey

Reaction
Looking back at old theads.

I was sad we never got to race this Bronco.

RIP Ramsey
He was a Great Man
I never had the pleasure of meeting Ramsey. But I sure enjoyed his posts and he was respected by all. I felt quite honored when I got a "like" from Ramsey.

Maybe we should just go through all the old posts and "Like" all his so he has the most likes of all RDC.

Ridgway

Reaction
Looking back at old theads.

I was sad we never got to race this Bronco.

RIP Ramsey
He was a Great Man
I was supposed to be a part of that race program as well. The pictures he posted were at my house...I picked up the Bronco in Oregon and stored it at my house for quite a while. I stumbled across this thread while searching for info on a baja bug I bought, and it made me sad. He was too young to go.

wrightracing.net

Reaction
I was supposed to be a part of that race program as well. The pictures he posted were at my house...I picked up the Bronco in Oregon and stored it at my house for quite a while. I stumbled across this thread while searching for info on a baja bug I bought, and it made me sad. He was too young to go.
Ramsey was Great at putting a team together for races. I raced with him for 25+ years in all kinds of vehicles.

I Just got a 1972 Bronco that I am going to be running a 1986 long travel coilover suspension chassis under the widened and stretched body.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Ramsey was Great at putting a team together for races. I raced with him for 25+ years in all kinds of vehicles.

I Just got a 1972 Bronco that I am going to be running a 1986 long travel coilover suspension chassis under the widened and stretched body.
So another Chris Wilson type build. Please tell us the Bronco is not an old race car?!

wrightracing.net

Reaction
So another Chris Wilson type build. Please tell us the Bronco is not an old race car?!
Mine was not an ex race car, just a stock wagon hardtop I picked up in Pennsylvania from Iron City Garage and had it shipped out to San Diego this last summer. I got a great deal on it because it was missing the front clip, no motor and the floor is rusted out. Also the front of the 72 frame is damaged, so it was perfect for my needs without sacrificing a good Bronco

My Bronco will be a play Bronco with a bench seat in the back, air conditioning and all the creature comforts inside with a hard top and doors. It's my 50th birthday present to myself.

20200802_154405.jpg

Last edited: