1975 Mint 400 - Who Is This?

Bredbaker

Reaction
443931pre_wm_1e199cfc3aaa926.jpg

In my quest to grasp Bronco History I am trying to identify some lesser known competitors. Any help would be appreciated.

Gary Plagman

Reaction
Are you Shure about the year of this photo?

The mint program for 1975 has 255 as C.R. Hoyland,

Eagle Rock, CCalif: Hohn Gosline, Burbank Calf.

Jeep CJ6 J.E. Hoyland Co.

Looks like your photo is a class 3 Bronco.
DSCF5229.JPG
DSCF5230.JPG

Bredbaker

Reaction
Well the name matches the vehicle, I would imagine that someone typed the entry list wrong or they changed vehicles after the program was printed, which is probably more likely. As for the year, it is from the Petersen Museum achrives, so am at their mercy as to the year it is listed. That's great information.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Numbers 295 & 296 are the guio's from big piney Wyoming I know them well & thier still ranching I had no idea they ran the mint i know they were pretty damned fast in the 70's on huskys in the desert, I'm going to pay them a visit next spring when the snow quits closing the pass through bonderant
BTW what class was 200? In 1975?

Bredbaker

Reaction
Numbers 295 & 296 are the guio's from big piney Wyoming I know them well & thier still ranching I had no idea they ran the mint i know they were pretty damned fast in the 70's on huskys in the desert, I'm going to pay them a visit next spring when the snow quits closing the pass through bonderant
BTW what class was 200? In 1975?
The Mint ran a different numbering system than any other sanctioning body, that makes it easy to spot Mint photos.