1982 Ford F250 2wd Long Travel Question

96YodaT1

i have a 1982 ford f250 2wd and i wanted to get a lt kit for the front end and i was wondering if the mounting locations from a f150 from the same generation is the same? :confused:

Attachments

philofab

Powered by Optima
All drop brackets for an 4WD 80-96 F150 will bolt on to a 2wd F250 from 80-97. The brackets will break/crack easier though from the added weight. Aftermarket radius arms will work too. Giant makes equal length pivot brackets and LT kits for these.

96YodaT1

okay, i heard about the drop down brackets, but i was really looking for a kit like camburgs "level 2" kit with there +4.5 beams and coils. i dont need to coil overs

philofab