• Forum membership has its advantages....

1991 Brush Run 101

retroblazer

I was at this race. Do you have the buggy footage? I saw the introduction of Jeff Probst and Johnny Greaves at the top of the buggy field, but the race is edited out. Jeff Probst was one of the most underrated drivers of his day. I rode with him when he ran an all aluminum Chevy V6 at Crandon.

Mojave Traveler

I was at this race. Do you have the buggy footage? I saw the introduction of Jeff Probst and Johnny Greaves at the top of the buggy field, but the race is edited out. Jeff Probst was one of the most underrated drivers of his day. I rode with him when he ran an all aluminum Chevy V6 at Crandon.
I'm not sure what happened with the buggy race in this video, but i'm guessing i just didn't record that part of the race for some reason..Sorry about that..I didn't even catch that when i edited the video..I posted the 1990 Brush Run with the buggy races though.

harleys dad

took my 51600 to this race and world war 3 about started after I beat the locals on their track. Took my car home with the engine in pieces from multiple protests, a whole lot of yelling but in the end satisfying.. On the way home on Cajon pass we decided to race Glenn Hellen, FAT came and put the engine back together and went and beat 52 Bajas and of course the engine came back apart. Lots of fun.