1991 Ranger Build

Minor805

Reaction
Currently building my 1991 ranger 4x4 V8 swap. Looking for Long Travel set-up for both front/rear. Anything anyone may have and are willing to ship to Oregon would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone!

Attachments

BTFfabrication

Reaction
I love the raingutter rangers and 4x beams are awesome! Makes for a great do all rig. Are you wanting to extend the D35 beams or just cut and turn?

Minor805

Reaction
I love the raingutter rangers and 4x beams are awesome! Makes for a great do all rig. Are you wanting to extend the D35 beams or just cut and turn?
I'm honestly not sure what the difference is. I'm sure that will get some chuckles out of people when they see how torn down i have the rig already but i dgaf lol. all i really know is i would like to keep it a 4x4. But if you could explain the differences in everything you mentioned that would be killer! Thanks!

BTFfabrication

Reaction
Cut and turn beams is just the practice of cutting out the lower ball joint taper on the beam and moving it out to correct the camber with a lifted front end, and gets you away from drop brackets. Extended beams is pretty obvious, making the beams and axles longer gets you more wheel travel while allowing you to keep 4x4.

Minor805

Reaction
Cut and turn beams is just the practice of cutting out the lower ball joint taper on the beam and moving it out to correct the camber with a lifted front end, and gets you away from drop brackets. Extended beams is pretty obvious, making the beams and axles longer gets you more wheel travel while allowing you to keep 4x4.
Thanks for explaining that. Much appreciated!

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Thanks for the explanation of cut and turned. Learned something new today.