• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic 1991 Rough Riders poster source

toddz

I recently discovered a source for the 1991 Rough Riders posters for what I consider a very reasonable price:

NASCAR Posters :: Lou Schafer & Sons

So I now have another edition to hang in the man cave after the first 2 were destroyed by broken water lines at my old house. Third time's a charm. They also have a couple other posters from the same era that have Rough Riders vehicles on them.

Todd Z.

Slippery P

Hell yeah!
Nice find I will be ordering on of those.
I had that poster when I was a kid signed by all of them, unfortunately it got thrown out or something.

T Pacheco

Ordered the RR poster last night, got an email saying he ran out of them yesterday.

.......day late and a dollar short.

PBR Overall

I have one I bought a few years back that's a reproduction I'd be willing to sell. I'm sure the one's on this site were reproductions too. It's 24x16" in excellent condition, never on a wall. $50 plus shipping.

toddz

I have one I bought a few years back that's a reproduction I'd be willing to sell. I'm sure the one's on this site were reproductions too. It's 24x16" in excellent condition, never on a wall. $50 plus shipping.
I was thinking the same, Ollie, but was pleasantly surprised when I got mine a few weeks ago and pulled it out of the tube. It had an "old smell" to it, for lack of a better term, and the paper quality and printing seemed to indicate that it was an original but I can't say for sure. In any case, I'm thrilled to once again have my Rough Rider poster collection complete and hanging on the walls.

Todd Z.

T Pacheco

Rats - I was afraid he may not have had very many of them.

Todd Z.
He actually called me and said he might have more but has to find them and if he did, he would let me know. If he does I will post it here.....after I get mine!