1994 Ranger

Motorider

Reaction
John, maybe you can help me out with this. I was looking through the readerz ridez and came across this 1994 ranger built by a guy named Jamie Cambell, and the truck is owned by a guy named james. I tried e-mailing him, but haven't gotten a response. His id is 191. I was just wondering if his truck was still for sale. Maybe someone can help me get into contact with him. I am going to attach two pics, maybe someone knows his truck.
Thanks

Attachments

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I saw that truck on a trailer here in vegas last week being driven to a house, looked pretty clean, if that tells you anything

LVprerunners.com

hbprnstr

Reaction
The guy who owns that truck or used to lives in hungtington. I know a long time ago when he worked with my friend at a pizza place he was trying to sell it but im not sure if he ever did. I havent seen it around here in a long time so im sure he did especially if somone saw it in vegas.

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
That was my buddy James' truck he sold it to a guy in Nevada or something. Jamie Cambell did the work but the front beams were Camburgs. It handled nice just needed the rear more dialed in. If you have any questions on it let me know.

<font color=red>"BIG TYMERS is a state of mind... If you gonna do something, do it big time."</font color=red>