On Topic 1995 Bronco: The Nuclear Unicorn

Andy Jones

A few more photos of the Bronco progress .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Jones

Picked up a set of Fiberwerx bedsides from my buddy Brian, over at Fusion Offroad. The quality is subpar.. but a little bit of tuning and trimming should make them look nice.! Stoked to start knocking this task out.

Tom_Willis

How much fun was it replacing the stock body pucks with the solid aluminum ones? Can one person do it alone?

Andy Jones

How much fun was it replacing the stock body pucks with the solid aluminum ones? Can one person do it alone?
It was a pain in the butt.! Lol
But yes.. one person can do it alone. My entire build has been a one man show!

Andy Jones

Few updates. Finished the Brakes and drove her out of the garage in front wheel drive. Got the Autofab Glass mounted. need to do a couple more tweaks and they’ll be perfect. Got my 3rd member and 12” 3.0 Bypass shocks for the rear. Almost go time !!!!

AZFR8TRAIN

That is one super nice bronco. I really like your master cylinder and brake set up. Wanna do that to my truck. I'm sure it was a thrill to drive it out even if only front wheel drive for now. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your updates. Again super nice build.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Andy Jones

That is one super nice bronco. I really like your master cylinder and brake set up. Wanna do that to my truck. I'm sure it was a thrill to drive it out even if only front wheel drive for now. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your updates. Again super nice build.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert
Thank you ! It’s been a super fun and frustrating build . Lol

isdtbower

I also like the Master set-up. Perfect. A makes me think newer Broncos are cool.

I had solid tube cans for the bumps. A few months ago I wanted to change the stroke and couldn't get them out. The bump top was slightly lower than the can and collected junk and water. I finally had to carefully slice the can vertically to relieve the pressure. After I drove them out, I sliced the can within about 1/2" of the bottom. Now the water and crud drains. I don't think we need all that support. I think I have even seen some with the outside cut at an angle.

I am also a believer in rubber donuts on the bypass shafts as a bump stop. You can get them from circle track suppliers in different durometers. Less drama.

Andy Jones

Here’s my latest photo ! I’ve been driving it around the neighborhood the past few days. So far, so good! Can’t wait to hit the dirt.!
IMG_4930.JPG