• Forum membership has its advantages....

1995 Fireworks 250

Mojave Traveler

For the 1995 Fireworks 250,Score decided to run the Trophy trucks on Saturday, and everyone else on Sunday.In the video you'll see the Trophy trucks first.

y2kbaja

I think for the TT race we were to your left about 50 feet taking the same video. In the buggy race the next day we were in that same spot after lap 2 taking video. This is the TT race where Jimmy Johnson wadded the truck up right in front of us. Unfortunately my buddy who was shooting the video was swapping batteries when it happened. I still have a part off the truck on my desk as a paperclip holder. That was a great race.

mgobaja

I know they separated the running days, but thought the TT's ran on Friday, since I recall some race cars having a sticker on them with " real racers race on Saturday's "

Mojave Traveler

I know they separated the running days, but thought the TT's ran on Friday, since I recall some race cars having a sticker on them with " real racers race on Saturday's "
Honestly, i don't remember, so i won't argue with ya. Thanks for the correction though. My memory ain't what it used to be..lol

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
I seem to remember the same thing...

Mojave Traveler

I seem to remember the same thing...
I'm just glad i didn't put the wrong info into the video itself. At least now i can add that desert racing historical fact into the video description on YouTube.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
I'm just glad i didn't put the wrong info into the video itself. At least now i can add that desert racing historical fact into the video description on YouTube.
Well..."historical fact" I don't know about, I'm old......
But I do remember it was damn hot!

Mojave Traveler

Well..."historical fact" I don't know about, I'm old......
But I do remember it was damn hot!
You're only as old as you feel...or as Rodney Dangerfield would say,"You're only as old as who you feel".

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
(Bad azz Pontiac CL1 car about 4th in the dunehopper race..just sayin'!)