1999-2006 Tundra 1-Pice Front

Breth

Reaction
Hi!

I like to know if when using a 1-Pice front it is possible to let the stock inner fenders on, or do i have to remove the whole front?

Regards

slcpunk74

Reaction
Hi!

I like to know if when using a 1-Pice front it is possible to let the stock inner fenders on, or do i have to remove the whole front?

Regards
You might be able to keep them but not sure why you would want to. I doubt they would line up very well considering the one piece is wider and usually they have more rise.

baja619

Reaction
Anything can be done with the proper know how and follow through, however I do not think it is really necessary.
We are about to release a new 1-piece for Tundras. Stay tuned...

slcpunk74

Reaction
My buddy Dugfab is doing a 1-piece on his ranger and plans on doing some plates to keep the mud/snow off his engine and such so if that was your concern stay tuned to see what he ends up doing.

indefab

Reaction
Most of the time a 1-piece is one of the last things to worry about, I have no idea where u are with your project but a 3-piece fromt setup is more cost effective until you chop off your nose and build a nosecage, even then 3-piece is more financially functional, you usually only damage one fender at a time...

RAMCOFAB

Reaction
i saw the clip that baja619 is talking about and its really nice actually the best ive seen for tundras.