1nsane off road championships

monsterjamman24

RDC Crypto
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok ive recently had a problem and maybe you guys can help. Ive installed all the trophy trucks classes etc. When i go to add a map it doesn't show up in game and actually rids of all my other maps except 4 monster truck tracks. any help is greatly appreciated

edit: i have 175 cars if it matters
and i am using multilayer mode to see all cars and maps (i have also tried the cheat codes)

al_bisig

RDC Crypto
Ok ive recently had a problem and maybe you guys can help. Ive installed all the trophy trucks classes etc. When i go to add a map it doesn't show up in game and actually rids of all my other maps except 4 monster truck tracks. any help is greatly appreciated

edit: i have 175 cars if it matters
and i am using multilayer mode to see all cars and maps (i have also tried the cheat codes)

You need copy all computer cars that came with the game into a new folder and then copy all the TTs in the game. That should fix it.

Shred918

RDC Crypto
Ok guys I really dont get the hype on this game. I downloaded it and played it a few times and it reminds me of an old atari game?

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Ok guys I really dont get the hype on this game. I downloaded it and played it a few times and it reminds me of an old atari game?

Random question, did you take the time to install all the badass Trophy Trucks, Class 1's and Baja tracks and so on or did you just play the generic 12-year old game that came with the download?

peezy

RDC Crypto
im ready to race again... lol... when is the next race?

al_bisig

RDC Crypto
im ready to race again... lol... when is the next race?

Want to finish the championship?

RDC 1nsane Off-Road Championship Season 3
Race 4
SF250

Total Times

1. carlos 10:49.51
2. copers 11:04.57
3. Big Hock 11:08.72
4. al_bisig 12:19.51

Fastest Lap Time

carlos 3:35.52

Series Points

1. Big Hock 27+6=33
2. al_bisig 25+4=29
3. copers 20+8=28
4. carlos 15+10+1=26
5. peezy 6

Next Race
CORR
5 Laps
Pro2 or Pro4
Good Luck.

carlos heriberto

RDC Crypto
I'm here back in the game, had been unable to get involved in school issues but that issue is resolved jaja, aver if you are going to continue with the tournament to see who is the new 2010 champion jajaja