1st, 2nd, and 3rd at Pont de Vux

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Do any of you follow the MX and Xcountry Atv racing? There was the Annual Pont De Vux race this last weekend in France, for the last 10 years the Leager chassis has won the race. Last year it was 1st 2nd 3rd 4th on the Leager Banshee. This year was the Last year that we made the chassis, and for me it was the First year that I got the privilage to make the bikes for the race. From June to the first of Aug I spent my free time and long hours making the last 6 chassis for the race as a special deal. Five of them went off to race this year, and the sixth Banshee will be saved for next years race. Mark said that he didn't want to make anymore, but I think that it is pretty awsome to build winning bikes and I think I will talk him into doing it again next year and go out to the race.

This year's race didn't go as well as last we only got 1st 2nd and 3rd, 12th, 89th. Here are a few pictures of the bikes at the race!

Attachments

• 64950-LeagerPDV2.jpg
    64950-LeagerPDV2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 218

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Another, and I forgot to mention that this is a 12 hour race that is broken up into three legs two three hours legs at day and the middle leg is 6 hours at night.

Attachments

• 64955-Doug.jpg
    64955-Doug.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 188

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Great stuff. Thanks for postin that.I was wondering how that went. Thanks to Leagers for supporting our great sport.