• Forum membership has its advantages....

1st CODE Race

Jhracing

Anyone go to the 1st Code race in San Luis RC, Mexico? Any pics on contingency, Saturdays Race, or todays Bikes and Quads race? Any comments good or bad.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
If you have Facebook, check out CODE's page. A lot of people shared pictures and videos to their page.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Also, they used to have races there a few years back but it was all sand and very tough on engines.

This is their first race back and a new course.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bajafox

Accepted
Ive been to 2 CODE races in San Luis, didnt really like them much and skipped this one. Hope it had a decent turn out

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Baja Bryan

The race was great. The weather was amazing. We raced the for the 1st time the Jimco TT. It was flawless.. Dougans motor was also amazing.. The Jimco Class 1 started good in both races but had fuel issues.. Juan Carlos Lopez was also very fast.. Contingency had a lot of people. What I like about code races is you never see boobie traps and no crazy crowd stuff. Next CODE race is April 9th we will be there for sure..

Attachments

cosmo

Super Moderator
The race was great. The weather was amazing. We raced the for the 1st time the Jimco TT. It was flawless.. Dougans motor was also amazing.. The Jimco Class 1 started good in both races but had fuel issues.. Juan Carlos Lopez was also very fast.. Contingency had a lot of people. What I like about code races is you never see boobie traps and no crazy crowd stuff. Next CODE race is April 9th we will be there for sure..
So why is that? "No boogie traps, no crazy crowd stuff". Is that behavior saved for SCORE races?

Baja Bryan

So why is that? "No boogie traps, no crazy crowd stuff". Is that behavior saved for SCORE races?
Not sure why. Maybe smaller races with less people. Lot of the local people from Mexicali and san luis are true gear heads. I have see people in a code race try to make a trap and others stop them. Not knocking score. Hard to control the traps. But would be good to see people get prosecuted for doing it. To many people hurt and killed from these traps.