1st OVERALL at vegas to reno takes home $65,000 in cash!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
ok , heres how it works.....: all class1s and TT's enter in the sportsman class at $800 a wack.......we all then put the extra $1300 (the difference between pro and sportsman entrys) into a pot and the WINNER takes it ALL home.......instead of the $1500-$3000 the winner gets otherwise........same race but the winner actually wins something!!!!!!! what do you think???

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I think that Casey is going to have cross hairs on you LMFAO! Butttttt a really good idea!

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
What if the guy has know idea who is the driver of record AKA me:cool: and pistola still drives.:D

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Hel i might just pony up for some pistola support just to ride biotchh :cool:

Ibeamford

Reaction
Good idea pete......Probably should change your screen name to "BANNED FROM BITD"
now.:D

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Good idea pete......Probably should change your screen name to "BANNED FROM BITD"
now.:D
this is sort of a joke.......i dont want that call from kc.......................again..................

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Bring back prodirt LLC!!!!!!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Bring back prodirt LLC!!!!!!
this is better then that....no added fee......think about it.....class 1 dunebuggy racer, beats 29 other bunebuggies and 20 TT's and gets first OVERALL.....wins about 4k MAYBE.....my way he wins $65,000, same entry fee and same race.........

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
ok , heres how it works.....: all class1s and TT's enter in the sportsman class at $800 a wack.......we all then put the extra $1300 (the difference between pro and sportsman entrys) into a pot and the WINNER takes it ALL home.......instead of the $1500-$3000 the winner gets otherwise........same race but the winner actually wins something!!!!!!! what do you think???
Best idea ever......I won't be there but sound good

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Make it 66k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ford pays 1k to the winner in the Sportsman class!!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaaaaaaahahaaa

Samco Fab

Reaction
I dont want to spoil the fun here with facts, but by the time you weed through all the slow guys to get to clean air you finished the day.

There is no way to finish first overall and start in the back unless you have great driving by braile/GPS skillz and we know Andy and Welchell have been checked off the list already;)

Plus, there would be a couple of guys that didn't get the RDC memo, and will enter the pro class and have all that clean air. No bueno to that!!