1st UTV Section Build.

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction
I am building my Rhino for desert action. I have started the tear down process. I will be using bend-tech to layout the project.

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction
More progress.

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction
No racing for me. Its going to be a play toy and my rig for shooting photos. The rear seats will come out and I will build a rack that holds a small air comp. and a little 1000 watt generator to charge all my camera equipment. I will be official at King of the Hammers this year.

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction
We moved the seat back 2.5" I have plenty of room. We are going to move the pedals a little to the left. Once the pedals are moved I am going to have a couple pieces of clear lexon or something radiused to fill the gap between the floor and the dash. Its going to be a unique build. I really like the suicide doors.

Here is the car before we built it.

Last edited:

gil_caz

Reaction
what rims are those?
and what size tires?

looks awesome by the way!!!!

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction
The rims are 14" American racing wheels for a Ford Focus. The tires are 27" x 14" BFG's

more updates.

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
nice Job babtist........let me know if you need some scratch and dents..........

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction
nice Job babtist........let me know if you need some scratch and dents..........
Taylor, Let me know what you have. I want to do some rock lights above each shock and a couple dome lights. I am thinking of building a small roof rack and putting a 42" bar in front of that. I just need to hurry so it will be ready for Sand Sport show and Off Road Expo. Email me rusty@utvunderground.com