#2 Diesel in baja California

Hatfield

Reaction
Ok so what is the truth about running Mexico diesel in a 2017 Ram with Cummins or I'm sure everyone with other trucks would like to know also. Lots of new gas stations here now but not sure what diesel comes out of the pump.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
We've driven thousands of miles in Baja with our 2500 Duramax Chevy and have never had a problem with the diesel fuel in Baja.
Ok so what is the truth about running Mexico diesel in a 2017 Ram with Cummins or I'm sure everyone with other trucks would like to know also. Lots of new gas stations here now but not sure what diesel comes out of the pump.
Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

AZFR8TRAIN

Reaction
No problem with ford power stroke But mine is older. I will say pack and take DEF. some stations never even heard of it

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Northern Baja has ultra low sulfur just like we do in the states. Baja Sur ( below Guerrero Negro ) does not have ultra low sulfur fuel.
Baja Sur fuel screwed up the exhaust sensors and gave us a poor quality DEF code at the 2014 Baja 1000. We had to tow a brand new Duramax from there with a ford ranger pre-runner . Hey bully dog style programmer would’ve helped, we could have reset the computer .