2 Reasons YOU should be in BAJA

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Website
teamrfc.gospelcom.net
For those of you sitting out the Baja 500 this year. Let me remind you of TWO good reasons to come on down.
4164_84865624753_714089753_1655618_68387_n.jpg

You are missed!

Osidebronco

Reaction
Looks good, I'll skip the jalapenos.

Nice Bronco, I've got a 74 sitting garage. Trying to get it ready for a run in Big Bear but Baja is taking all my time right now. I'm ok with that as Baja is more fun.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Chappy --- we got to remember.... not everyone has the off-road enthusiasm and determination that we Colorado guys have. I have been down here since Friday and already my body weight is 20 percent tacos. I just rode my moto over to the Bufadora today, which is usually full of touristas, and I was the only one there.... most of the junk souvenir stands were all closed .... kinda sad, really. Downtown Ensenada is pretty empty, too. The reason is that the cruise ships are all not coming to Mexico right now. That means more tacos, less traffic, and cheaper hotels for us off-roaders!

Remember, folks.... Baja is not for pussys, bro!

herzeleid

Reaction
Chappy --- we got to remember.... not everyone has the off-road enthusiasm and determination that we Colorado guys have. I have been down here since Friday and already my body weight is 20 percent tacos. I just rode my moto over to the Bufadora today, which is usually full of touristas, and I was the only one there.... most of the junk souvenir stands were all closed .... kinda sad, really. Downtown Ensenada is pretty empty, too. The reason is that the cruise ships are all not coming to Mexico right now. That means more tacos, less traffic, and cheaper hotels for us off-roaders!

Remember, folks.... Baja is not for pussys, bro!

Hahahaha, you quoted my phrase!!!:D
Have a nice weekend in my country, bro!

BajaFand

Reaction
What Chappy, no shrimp cocktails? Believe me, if I could afford to be there this year I would be, the lack of a passport don't scare me!

JMS

Reaction
Website
www.jstarmotorssjc.com
Ahh man, its been a couple years, Im fiendin for a couple of those bad boys, cant wait for tonight to come already, seems like time is standing still today....lol

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Website
www.racers-only.com
For those of you sitting out the Baja 500 this year. Let me remind you of TWO good reasons to come on down.

You are missed!

Hey Steve, I think I saw you yesterday at Estero Beach. Jeff Cummings and Frank DeAngelo were checking out the Bronco (motor problems) when i came up and talked with Frank. Was that you? I think he handed you a BFG book while I was sitting there.