2 Reasons YOU should be in BAJA

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
For those of you sitting out the Baja 500 this year. Let me remind you of TWO good reasons to come on down.

You are missed!

miguelitro

Reaction
I'm an al pastor man myself but thanks for making the wait til friday morning that much longer:D

Osidebronco

Reaction
Looks good, I'll skip the jalapenos.

Nice Bronco, I've got a 74 sitting garage. Trying to get it ready for a run in Big Bear but Baja is taking all my time right now. I'm ok with that as Baja is more fun.

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
For a man of God, you are an evil evil person! :D
Just for that comment; here is the "lunch" version of the above.

:p:p:p:p

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
sweet fancy moses!!!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Chappy --- we got to remember.... not everyone has the off-road enthusiasm and determination that we Colorado guys have. I have been down here since Friday and already my body weight is 20 percent tacos. I just rode my moto over to the Bufadora today, which is usually full of touristas, and I was the only one there.... most of the junk souvenir stands were all closed .... kinda sad, really. Downtown Ensenada is pretty empty, too. The reason is that the cruise ships are all not coming to Mexico right now. That means more tacos, less traffic, and cheaper hotels for us off-roaders!

Remember, folks.... Baja is not for pussys, bro!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
For those of you sitting out the Baja 500 this year. Let me remind you of TWO good reasons to come on down.

You are missed!
With all due respect Steve, that's just mean.

LOL! If not the 09 B1K, fo-sh0 the B10K!!! I'll be there dangit!~

TheHoov

Reaction
That would have me on the toliet for sure but it would be worth every minute!!:D
I wish i was there...:(

HooV

herzeleid

Reaction
Chappy --- we got to remember.... not everyone has the off-road enthusiasm and determination that we Colorado guys have. I have been down here since Friday and already my body weight is 20 percent tacos. I just rode my moto over to the Bufadora today, which is usually full of touristas, and I was the only one there.... most of the junk souvenir stands were all closed .... kinda sad, really. Downtown Ensenada is pretty empty, too. The reason is that the cruise ships are all not coming to Mexico right now. That means more tacos, less traffic, and cheaper hotels for us off-roaders!

Remember, folks.... Baja is not for pussys, bro!
Hahahaha, you quoted my phrase!!!:D
Have a nice weekend in my country, bro!

BajaFand

Reaction
What Chappy, no shrimp cocktails? Believe me, if I could afford to be there this year I would be, the lack of a passport don't scare me!

JMS

Reaction
Ahh man, its been a couple years, Im fiendin for a couple of those bad boys, cant wait for tonight to come already, seems like time is standing still today....lol

Ozzie M

Reaction
Ill be walking around contingency tom morn with those suckers!..cant wait

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction

You are missed!
Hey Steve, I think I saw you yesterday at Estero Beach. Jeff Cummings and Frank DeAngelo were checking out the Bronco (motor problems) when i came up and talked with Frank. Was that you? I think he handed you a BFG book while I was sitting there.

Wendell #527

Reaction
I ate 26 of those tacos once. Not recommended, but I did it. I wish I was there now.