20 1600's pre-entered for MORE 500 miler.

Tommy Craig Jr.

Reaction
Already 20 1600s signed up and still about a month to go. The best of the best, and big $$$$ for the winner. Who else is comin?

ffjerm

Reaction
you beat me to it.....but no suprise, you're all over this shi...um stuff
see you out there...

Tommy Craig Jr.

Reaction
you beat me to it.....but no suprise, you're all over this shi...um stuff
see you out there...

Yeah, sorry I get bored at work sometimes. Just excited about the numbers. Hey, whos motor do you run? This course is gonna be money for those FAT boys. See you out there.

onebuilder

Reaction
The ORAF 500 is going to be awesome! Lots of entries, and impressive.
The start is going to be very interesting. Slow cars off first and fast guys off last. I cant wait!

Tommy Craig Jr.

Reaction
The ORAF 500 is going to be awesome! Lots of entries, and impressive.
The start is going to be very interesting. Slow cars off first and fast guys off last. I cant wait!

I'm not 100% sure but I think Jim nixed the reverse starting order thing. It got a lot of negative feedback, and I think with this many cars the consensous was that it wouldn't make much of a difference. Either way though, this will be a very fun race, and should be super fun to watch too. See you out there.

Tommy Craig Jr.

Reaction
yeah Fat motors race for sure i believe joey had his 1st race on his Fat motor in may last year and won. I sure hope to the see that pink car on the road again soon.

FAT is the only way to go in 1600 and 5/1600

We run a Barnburner motor and we have no complaints really. Very reliable, but put us on a dry lakebed next to a FAT motor car and we'll get outrun. FAT motors are just crazy expensive. This race will be very interesting for a team that relies on rough sections to make up time on a stronger motor. No matter what happens, this will be a very fun race.

ffjerm

Reaction
Yeah, sorry I get bored at work sometimes. Just excited about the numbers. Hey, whos motor do you run? This course is gonna be money for those FAT boys. See you out there.

Right know I run a 'Lindsay', but there'll be a Barn Burner in it soon....

ffjerm

Reaction
21 now....beat you to it this time.....Good luck in Caliente, see you in Lucerne.