20 1600's pre-entered for MORE 500 miler.

Tommy Craig Jr.

Reaction
24 now...still over two weeks away!

So, at 24 (if my math is right) the payout for 1600 is around $8,760 after bonus money from WR trans. If we can get 30 entries it bumps to $11,700 after a $4,500 1600 class bonus from WR trans. The winner of this showdown will definitely leave with fat pockets. If the improbable happens and we get 40, it is $15,600!!! Spread the word, lets get some more 16's out of the garage.

ffjerm

Reaction
bump....Craig, you guys gonna be able to get the car put back togther for this one?....we're prerunning on the 16th, see everyone out there....

Tommy Craig Jr.

Reaction
bump....Craig, you guys gonna be able to get the car put back togther for this one?....we're prerunning on the 16th, see everyone out there....

Yeah, my dad is a madman when it comes to fabwork. It's already fixed, gonna run it this weekend. We are prerunning this weekend as well, see you out there.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Yeah, my dad is a madman when it comes to fabwork. It's already fixed, gonna run it this weekend. We are prerunning this weekend as well, see you out there.
glad to hear it good job in caliente good luck next week

harleys dad

Reaction
Thanks for lookin in on us. Glad to know I still have a few friends. Oh, by the way Dave, I still think you should bring the car out. Its gonna be a blast.
Just dont have the money rite now to enter=gas and so forth. Would like to