2000 Tacoma

weldithot79

Reaction
Ill post up more pics of the truck later, Just wanted to put these up for Nate and Crew over at BMS. Newly released TT style anti-sway bar and arms. BAMF!

weldithot79

Reaction

Those are the last ones for tonight. Oh and don't bother pointing out any mistakes as this is all welded up and the cab is back on and I wont be correcting them.:)

tpatkins

Reaction
Man, nice work...can't wait to see more pictures!

weldithot79

Reaction
Looks great, how are you cutting the body to get the cage back in? What all will you need to remove? Thats a lot of work but a great way of doing it.

alex
I just cut the roof off at the base of the windows and had to spread the body a tad to get it out and back in, only took about a half day to cut it and get it out and the same to get it back in.

RyanWiW

Reaction
weldithot, im building a 96 tacoma and was wondering how much clearence you have between your head and the cage when your sitting in the truck. Mine is gonna be real close to score spec (4 inches i think). This was one of the major issues we had with mounting our seats. Beautiful truck by the way!

weldithot79

Reaction
weldithot, im building a 96 tacoma and was wondering how much clearence you have between your head and the cage when your sitting in the truck. Mine is gonna be real close to score spec (4 inches i think). This was one of the major issues we had with mounting our seats. Beautiful truck by the way!
Thanks! I have a good 6" with the helmet on but I am only 5'9". The way I layed the sliding tubes for the seats they slope down to the back so the taller the person that has the seat scooted back is closer to the floor. I have had several friends sit in the truck and without a helmet have a good 6-7 inches with the seats scooted back. When the seats go forward they go up on the incline and get short people like me and my wife up enough we can see over the dash,barely.:D

texasag02

Reaction
Looks good Robert! Can't wait to take it out for a test run.

motoxscott

Reaction
Trucks coming along nicely. Wish I was that far along on my bronco haha

- Scott

weldithot79

Reaction
Got the spare tire mounts tacked up before the hip was replaced, wont get much done on it for a while now.

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
Nice build man, I like the ideal of slopping the seat brackets geiness

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Oh man this truck is soooo sweet!