• Forum membership has its advantages....

2002 Schedules

kurt

Already looking forward to, and planning for, next year - trying to get an idea of all the different race promoters schedules for 2002. I just looked at the SCORE site and couldn't find a schedule for next year, MDR has their 2002 schedule posted already, what about BITD, SNORE, Whiplash, FUD, Code, etc?. Dusty Times comes out with a great calender with all the race promoters schedules but not till December.

Jimmy8

BITD has their schedule posted on their website. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bitd.com>www.bitd.com</A> Score's schedule is exactaly the same as this year. Dates are pretty much the same as last year, but it looks like they are trying to do a race in july. SNORE was handing out theirs at Primm, and their season opener is at Parker along with whiplash.

kurt

Jimmy - thanks, I pulled up the BITD schedule. I know SCORE and other promoters have tentative dates set for their races but I'm looking to get some concrete dates for next year. I've committed to be in the right-seat for a buddy of mine in a 10-car for at least 4-5 races (SCORE, MDR, Parker) next year but would still like to get my car out to a few races.
What are the dates of the Parker 400 and Laughlin, both are late January I believe. Also I checked the SNORE site and couldn't get the 2002 schedule, any help is appreciated. thanks

Jimmy8

I believe Laughlin is around the 15th. And here is the SNORE schedule.
Parker 400 jan. 25-26
avi 250 feb 22-23
buffalo bills 400 april 12-13
dusty times 250 june 7-8
kc midnight special july 7-8
gold coast 250 october 4-5
western states championship nov. 15-16
baja 250 december 14-15

hope this was a help. glad to see you'll be at Parker. It will be huge this year.