2003 Silverado lift?

SJP12

Reaction
Is anybody makeing lifts yet (fabtech/CST) for the 2003 Silverado, also would it be possible to fit 35" tires on one. I looked at an 02 and an 03 side by side and the 03 looks like there's more room in the front wheel wells.

Thanks

I LIVE MY LIFE 1 SET OF WHOOPS AT A TIME!!!

Timberwlf

Reaction
Ya fabtech makes one...Ive got a 2003 GMC Sierra with the 6in extreem lift...It will fit 33s with no problems ...with 35s you will have some trimming to do on the lower part of the front bumper..also you can not use your stock rims...The offset is wrong

Later
Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Timberwlf on 02/02/03 08:52 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

elcaprerunner

Reaction
2002 Silverados and 2003s aren't the same suspension? I figured all they changed was the front clip??

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

K5Blazer

Reaction
they are all the same, the manufacturer's just havent changed the years they fit yet.

Ryan_P

Reaction
The 02' and 03's have the same exact suspension setup. The only thing they changed was the front clip. The front fenders on the 03'-04' is bigger than the 99'-02' by just a tad. I have an 04' silverado with a 7'' kit built by Full Force, which includes a hand fabricated spindle, uppers arm, and coil. Just a basic lift but the cool thing is that I am gonna get CST uniball arms a coilover to fit in the stok bucket and it will do good for what it is.

Ryan_P

Reaction
WOW, Camburg is officially taking over the world! They keep coming out with kits that seem to amaze me. If only i would've waited another couple of weeks i could've done this, oh well. I bet this thing would be awesome if they could build a replacement coil-over to go into the but and use the stock mounting points for it. Def. pm me when you can get that going and I will be at the shop the next day to get, I will be the first one for sure!

Motorider

Reaction
I was reading an older issue of truckn', the january 04 issue, and they have a gmc sierra, and they put a lift spindle on the front and like 1 inch blocks in the rear. they said with the lift spindles the truck will clear 31" tires. then they put a set of 18" wheels and 325/60r18 tires on it. The truck looks good, not that far from stock. but aren't 325/60r18's the same size as 33x12.5r15? i'm just curious what they did to get these to fit, because they just show them bolting on??

Ryan_P

Reaction
You need to trim the front valance a lil bit and then you need to cut the front of the inner fender wall on the passenger side because when you put it in reverse and crank it it will rub and catch on it. Other than that, it'll work out fine.....