2005 Laughlin video

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
nice video -- glad to see you finally get this edited. Now you can start working on the 2005 San Felipe250 vid.

That Scott was a bad boy.... could not get his harness buckled ... that sucks! "If I stop, you are getting out" harsh!

Foghat called from the 70s ... they want their high school prom song back!

That guy on the couch on the U-Haul van had the best seat in the house.

What were the cops all about?

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
it old time classic video looks pretty good.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That was a really good video! Thanks for posting!

TMorford

Reaction
Nice shot towards the very beginning of the Stock Full Titan plowing. I miss those days. :(

BajaFand

Reaction
That was great video! Dirks & Darland racing. Nice shot of Taylor in there too. They went through two trannies that race, both blew on lap 1 each day so they race a total of 20 miles maybe. They then went and got first place in Parker 2 weeks later.

danzar

Reaction
cool video, seems like it was 10 years ago. 2nd and 3rd in class 1 that year..

xjchaser

Reaction
That was aqwesome where has this one been all this time thanks for sharing what a great video:D

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
u spell wrong aqwesome u need yo change spell right name is awesome
sidekick giving grammer lessons!!!! yes now ive seen everything on RDC........nice work kicker, see you in baja............

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
whoah, whoah, whoah! The KICKER is calling out the PISTOL!

I wasn't going to go to Baja, but now I am, just to see the Kicka put it to the Pistol!

osideone

Reaction
Cool video, thats when laughlin was still a good course. Do you know what year Robby Gordon raced his orange class one and his TT ? Is this the year Alan broke his back or was that in the pro truck? his truck looks pretty beat in this video.

motorhead

Reaction
Cool video, thats when laughlin was still a good course. Do you know what year Robby Gordon raced his orange class one and his TT ?
I think that was 2004. I remember because it was my first laughlin race :D.