2008 BAJA 500 updates

racinteach

I think Score should monitor who's chase crews come on with stupid questions or status request and penalize them ....accordingly..

HDRA1

The Godfather
troy Pab has had a ton of flats and just got hiedi to update she is in second behind holmes and timmy is getting in now

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
looks like schwarz and parkhouse are right on top of deaner!

_

It looks like one of Roger's chase trucks met up with the pre-runner about 5 miles south of Roger. The preruner is now on coarse headed Roger's way.

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
I think Score should monitor who's chase crews come on with stupid questions or status request and penalize them ....accordingly..
no way. most of us looking for updates/status checks are team members that couldn't make it down to the race, at least that why i'm asking.

PMAZ7

I've always known it to be, "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people..." Do you want to make the call on what stupid questions are? That would be a tough one.

robertharman

Man is it just me or is the weatherman freq. full of window lickers.

Whitewater

I've always known it to be, "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people..." Do you want to make the call on what stupid questions are? That would be a tough one.
Let Weatherman decide which questions are stupid, I trust his judgement 100%

4:36pm - RM357 -Reports have the #1 trophy truck stretching a lead to 30 seconds on the #97 Chevy of BJ Baldwin.

4:43pm - #1 Mark Post/ Rob MacCachren TT leads #97 by 25 seconds, but a one minute lead .#97 Chevy of BJ is pitting for fuel now.