2008 MDR SS overall Champion and 725 champion

JCA

Reaction
We, Andrews Motorsports, had a great year this year and were able to win the 2008 MDR SS overall Championship and the 2008 Class 725 (7s/7sx) Championship.

I would like to thank my Family, with out their support I would not be able to race at all, my Co-Driver Jack of JackFab and my co-riders Aaron and Ted. We accomplished this as a team and I would not have been able to do this with out each and every one of you. We also had a lot of help from other teams such as DSRRacing, Sutalo Racing and some others that helped in the Pits like Robert, Rob, Roze, Mike, Jack SR and Cullen

Like a say at any of the awards...

I would like to thank my Sponsors, My wallet, my wife’s wallet, my sons and daughters piggy bank, JackFab, Bilstein, Deaver and BFG.
I would also like to thank Culhane for building me a great transmission and Vision-X for their support

I would also like to thank MDR, my fellow competitors and all of the volunteers.

What a great year. We will see everyone out there this year!!

Old Man

Reaction
Are you the same Andrews that raced MDR 7s with us in '02/'03 Andrews, Gonzales, Jacketti, Petterson, Smith clique? Good times! Good job and congratulations either way. I know what goes into a family team championship season.

BW1672

Reaction
way to go, you guys are getting pretty fast out there.

Attachments

• JCA.jpg
    JCA.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 157

tq732

Reaction
thanks JC for giving me the opportunity to be in a winning team. I don't think many rookies can boast a championship. thank you for trusting me to be in the truck. When I met you 1 1/2 years ago, I told you that i wanted to race eventhough I had no experience at all. and you gave me a chance. You are one classy guy. looking forward to a exciting 2009 season.

Danny Alcala

Reaction
congrats guys. you guys have helped out the 1479 crew before and we appreciate it!

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
Congratulations from Bilstein to the Andrews team. Im looking forward to more development in 09!

JCA

Reaction
Are you the same Andrews that raced MDR 7s with us in '02/'03 Andrews, Gonzales, Jacketti, Petterson, Smith clique? Good times! Good job and congratulations either way. I know what goes into a family team championship season.

Thanks Everyone!!

Same Andrews... and your are right Good Times!!

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
As one of JC's competitors for the past two years, I know he and his team have busted their butts this year. This championship couldn't have gone to a more deserving team. Congrats!

DRIVE Jon

Reaction
Congrats JC! You guys (JCA, DSR, Fantelli) are always a good race to watch as a volunteer...and it is cool how you help each other out.

I'll have to stop by next time we are in your neighborhood.

Jon