2009 baja 500 map???

Sic_Racing

Reaction
I looked on the Score Website and found nothing, anybody have it yet?

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
they will update the baja 500 map very soon maybe this week or next week

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
or maybe the week after that or not or maybe sooner but probably not much later..........

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
The chupababras are having a blood suckers convention and NO ONE is down there working on the course. It's waaaay to SCAREEE!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_OqZyDppUE&feature=related"]YouTube - El Chupacabra[/ame]

buddy crisp

Reaction
Heading down or course marking on the 15th. The map should be up on the web site on the 19th.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Hey Andrew..... I hear that you are coming to the Baja 500? Is that so? If you come down, maybe I can take some more video of you with PAB's TT#16 at tech/contingency for my next dvd... let's meet up down there, ok? doug

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Hey Andrew..... I hear that you are coming to the Baja 500? Is that so? If you come down, maybe I can take some more video of you with PAB's TT#16 at tech/contingency for my next dvd... let's meet up down there, ok? doug
Yes, he'll be there.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
so the rumor that its not going to be in mexico at all is just that....a rumor?

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
i will be down there and some autograph to peoples

Baja_Jones

Reaction
So Sal does not want anyone to know for sure cause he is having enough trouble with the land owners and tree huggers as it is with 2 weeks of pre-running.
We should know by Tuesday.
Locos Mocos is running a pit at Chohobuzo Jct, so the race better come past us or we will have a bunch of guys standing around looking at each other.
Oh and a bunch of left over race fuel and spares.
Baja Jones

Disclaimer
I have no actual information and am not writing for or in behalf of any organization or sanctioning body.
Any similarity to actual persons is accidental. No animals were harmed in the making of this map.
The secretary will disavow all knowledge. Baja Pits is running 10 full service pits at around 45 mile intervals.
Bikes & Quads are $300 including fuel. 4 Wheel vehicles full service are $300. 4 wheel vehicles emergency service are $150.
If you don't need all 10 pits or for more info email Carlos at carlos@bajapits.com or call him at 619.596.8033