2009 Class 9 Single Seat for Sale

ElkinsRacing

Reaction
Class 9 single seat- 80% complete. All 1 1/2 120 wall mild tubing. Front suspension is complete-4130 chromo gusset spindles, tig welded seams on front beam, front has been cut & turn, new front beam bushings, mag front trailing arms with new ball joints, all new front brake pads and spring kits, brake cylinders new as well, drums been turned. BRAND NEW FOX SHOCKS mounted on front. Brand new stonewall tires mounted on BRAND NEW black powder coated champion wheels. Brand new race trim seat, Brand new jaz 22 gallon fuel cell, 4130 chrom rear torsion housing with adjusters, brand new torsion housing bushings, and end caps, spring plates. Used rea wheels, comes with BRAND NEW TRANSMISSION and core engine. My loss your gain, professionally built and and new parts, got bought a house and need CASH.

Attachments

ElkinsRacing

Reaction
I am asking $4500, but if there is a reasonable offer, than I can't say no. ha ha Got a new house so I got to sell the car!

ElkinsRacing

Reaction
Check it: Bought a house, need to sell the car. $3000.00 cash & I will drop it off!!!!!!!!

ElkinsRacing

Reaction
Finish bottom chassis and rear bumper. Rear shock mounts, body, wiring, steering shaft, engine and trans, comes with mock up trans and engine, rear tires. Can't beat the amount of crap all new for the price. I need to sell it fast or I will part it out

22 Gallon JAZ fuel cell NEW-$250

Front complete race ready beam with new chocks, new tires , new wheels, cut & turn, tig welded seams, new ball joints & bushings, 4130 gusset spindles-$800

Shred918

Reaction
So basically it need everything... tabs, body so on and so fourth.

ffrank

Reaction
noy a bad deal... Front end is complete, chasis +- tabs, skin ect. New trans, cell and a core motor and all NEW! Not bad. ..... You build it and see what it costs.