2009 Desert Assassins Rip to the Tip Videos

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Not sure if all the moto heads saw this since it was posted in general discussion.....but wanted to share.

This is segment 1 of 4

Last edited by a moderator:

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Segment 2

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Here we go, segment 3 from the 2009 Desert Assassins Rip to the Tip presented by Monster Energy, Lucas Oil and Pro Moto Billet.

Post your comments and Rip Brothers post some more stories!

Rip Brother PAB

Osidebronco

Reaction
Enjoyed all 3, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to segment 4. Gotta love the sunrise over LA Bay!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Thanks for sharing that Cameron. Thats my kinda fun right there. Hoping to do something like that next year with a bunch of buds. BTW, where the rest of the video? I was just getting started!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Another new video on Thursday....

FYI - For those of you interested in riding Baja. The Baja Beach Bash is a reality. Baja Bound Moto, Johnny Campbell Racing and the Desert Assassins will all be hosting this ride July 9-12. Beach sand circle race, hill climb buffoonery and a game of foot down like you won't believe. Details to come.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
A little idea of the circle jerk race.

Epic food:

Awesome scenery:

Riding with legends in Baja and having the best time of your life.

Ton's of fun. I'll be in Ireland for this run, tough choice but haven't been to Ireland yet so have to take the unknown adventure first.:cool:

Brandt_Anderson

"Rag Doll"
Reaction
Segment 2....The Santa Maria Inlet, unless you stay on the trail that whole area between Percebu and Playa Hermosa is mud....seen it a 100 times, always a good laugh (for the guys who aren't stuck anyway)....that mud must be like crack or something.....there's always a guy in the group that wants to make fresh tracks out there....there's a reason it looks like it's never been ridden on....the tide always comes up and washes away the evidence that some else buried their bike (or truck) in saltwater...I wonder if it has anything to do with its proximity to Percebu..hmmmm.

The best part is PAB yelling orders from dry ground, hilarious.

Anxiously waiting for segment 4!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Dont forget all those crabs raising their claws in their last act of defiance!

PBR

Reaction
pab posted the next video in the main forum.