2009 Golf Tournament - Offroad Style!

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
I know a lot of you have discussed golf on here and I mentioned I would post up golf tournament information once it was all set in stone!~ Feel free to post up any questions here as my dad is the contact person for this event!

Just passing along the information on this year's Riders Helping Riders Golf Tournament. It is scheduled for Saturday, June 27, 2009 at Indian Hills Golf Club in Riverside. I have attached the flyer in pdf format for you all to fill out and get your foursomes in! The Diggers "Dirt-Burger" Hole will be back again this year along with the Rovers' "Hot-Dawg" Hole. There is a putting contest and prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, etc.

If you have played this best ball tourney before, you know what a blast it is! If you haven't... well this is the year to do so! Come on out and bank some racing karma with a donation to RHR and a fun weekend with friends. If you have any questions, feel free to contact John or I at (951) 685-4637. We anticipate the tournament selling out this year due to great local interest, but will guarantee a spot as long as you get your reservation in!

Hole sponsorships are also available at $200.00 per hole. If you know of a company that may be interested, let ME know ASAP! Companies can also team up and split the hole with 2 @ $100 each, etc. Thanks for your time and hope to see a lot of fellow RDC'ers at Indian Hills on 6/27/09!

Your donation includes lunch at the hamburger (cheeseburger) hole, and the hotdog holes... You also get some alcohol included and of course can bring a 6'er to put in the cart ice chest!

Attachments

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Sounds like fun, gonna check my calender
and see if it werks!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I'll only play if I can take my 450 out on the course. :D:D

pgarfinkle

Reaction
We will be sponsoring a hole, playing golf and donating items like last year. For those of you who haven't been to this event before you are missing a great time that helps an even better cause.

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
We will be sponsoring a hole, playing golf and donating items like last year. For those of you who haven't been to this event before you are missing a great time that helps an even better cause.
Your support and continued support is greatly appreciated. On behalf of Riders Helping Riders, THANK YOU! Wooo hooo for the post golf shenanigans!~

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Your support and continued support is greatly appreciated. On behalf of Riders Helping Riders, THANK YOU! Wooo hooo for the post golf shenanigans!~
Oh no, say it isn't so!

Sounds like fun, gonna just be back from Cabo,
"might" have to werk, if I have a biz by then!

Sure will try...

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
Oh no, say it isn't so!

Sounds like fun, gonna just be back from Cabo,
"might" have to werk, if I have a biz by then!

Sure will try...
Even better.. Head out to hit some balls to keep the "relaxed" momentum going before WERK kicks in!~ ;) This event is a very fun day, everybody is so pleasant and down for a good time... We start with a banner drop start so everybody is crashing into eachother right from the start.. It's GREAT!

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
This does sound fun...see if I can round up a group of gals...does it matter if we suck really bad?....I live on a course..but dont play....mebbe I should start practicing...duhhhhhh....

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Let's team up Fish. Get ourselves two more guys. Doesn't Loomis play golf?
Sounds good, my friend Sachi is down im sure, hes actually pretty good so ill ask him today. I suck but at least its best ball lol. Loomis wanna be the 4th??

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
This does sound fun...see if I can round up a group of gals...does it matter if we suck really bad?....I live on a course..but dont play....mebbe I should start practicing...duhhhhhh....
(really shoulda proofread that! "they're"
gonna jump on that post!)

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
There is a group or 2 of ladies that come out year after year, some have their mom's on their 4..... it's best ball so as long as one of you is some what decent, you're good to go!~

Kandy

Reaction
If you can suck a jello shot cup clean, this is the tournament for you!

We have players every year use this tournament as their first ever experience on a golf course ~ we usually have a Rhino running all over the course with beverages, but may be limited to just a hole this year. The Rhino will be there, just may be parked! The Viewfinders have sponsored the Rhino beverage cart in the past with beer, jello shots, soda, water, etc. New concessionaire is objecting, but even if we have to remain still, we'll keep you hydrated.... ;)

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
Get your entry forms in!~ If you are planning on playing on a "4" make one person the "4 leader" and then when you send in your entry form make sure you put "for so and so's 4" then that way one person doesn't have to cover the cost of all 4 and you all end up on the "4" you so desired! If you can't find a 4 there are plenty of others out there looking to join up with someone. If you start your own "4" make sure everyone else in your "4" makes a notation on their entry form as they join ya...

We already have 7 confirmed "4"s and 4 hole sponsors as of to date! Payments have started rollin' in!