2009 Make-A-Wish Ride @ the SNORE 250

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Don't forget to come out for the Make-A-Wish ride on sunday, even if you are not racing this race. Bring the 4 seater the pre-runner truck the race car (if it is together) or even come out and see the smiles on these kids faces, as they ride in a car and feel free for a day. this is the chance to get some good marks on the KARMA train to finish off the year hope to see ya out there!!

here is the video from last year

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPpc3Ov3-JY"]YouTube - WISH RIDE 2008[/ame]

charlie_brown

Reaction
that’s a great thing. seeing some of there faces is great. good work and fun

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Come on guys! This is a MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was lucky enough to do this last year and got to do a hand full of laps in Pat Dailey's 5/1600 and the his pre runner. The kid's were laughing and giggling so hard I had to turn the radio down! They arn't as lucky as we are, and they just want to be able to live life. The number 1 request from the kids was " GO FASTER GO FASTER!!! " Not ONE single kid told me to slow down...... And Lucas, so true about the Karma train. We raced 2 weeks after Make-A-Wish ride and I ended up winning my class by over 2 hours and zero problems all day. Any one that has done this, can vouch how much fun it is! Hell... I even teared up like a baby :D

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Can't wait for the wish ride!! It's the best part about the SNORE 250. Making these kids smile is the best feeling in the world, just seeing thier faces light up when you're putting the belts one them is awesome, Definitely the best event of the year. Everyone needs to come out and give back to the community.