***2009 MDR California 200 TT Killer in-car***

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Hey everyone, here's some footage from the Night race. Not super exciting but since you are all sitting on your butts in front of the computer instead of enjoying Labor day weekend, this will pass the time :D. Had a great time, raced class 1 for the first time but mostly wanted to stay out of everyones way because this was pretty much a test session for us (more night racing experience). Had a trouble free run except for the through rod bolt coming loose. Not a bad run for a 20 year old class 1 car with no prep! Hope you guys like it, still getting use to the "video production" stuff so please go easy on me. Enjoy!!!

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/6455384"]2009 MDR California 200 TT Killer in car on Vimeo[/ame]

Erik Irvine

Reaction
Good video. Classic song haha.

Hey it's Labor day morning, getting my fill of RDC then heading out to work on the buggy...sounds like a good way to spend the weekend to me!

xjchaser

Reaction
Thanks Rory awesome footage do you have any of you passing anyone. :cool::D

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Thanks Rory awesome footage do you have any of you passing anyone. :cool::D

Didn't really pass too many people until midway into the 2nd lap...then it's all dust and then CLEAR AIR! I can tell you I got passed by a few cars on the first lap :D

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Car runs good, seems like you have a good combo going. Is that an LS1 or 2?