***2009 MDR Coyote Wash 200 incar 916

TStover9

Here is a video of the beginning of the race.

Last edited by a moderator:

LukeMcMillin

Nice video? How was that course in a 9 car? You guys hall the mail in that 9 car every race!

talkjk

:D That was cool! Good job, I like the two camera views. I like the passing, dont lift.

LukeMcMillin

Cool, see you out at the next MDR event? Rally up some more 9 guys, class 9 almost had the bonus right?

TStover9

Cool, see you out at the next MDR event? Rally up some more 9 guys, class 9 almost had the bonus right?
I'm not too sure if we are going to do that race. There were 7 pre-entered and only 5 showed up. Hopefully we can get to that bonus next race! Hope to see you out there! :D

LukeMcMillin

I'm not too sure if we are going to do that race. There were 7 pre-entered and only 5 showed up. Hopefully we can get to that bonus next race! Hope to see you out there! :D
I am talking about the October race... Will you be at that one, that's my next MDR one, we won't make it out o the 4th of July one. 5 cars... not bad, we can get more, just gotta start talking and asking around.

BW1672

yeah booyyysssss, what stop that machine from getting to the finish. i lost my brakes and never got the shifter set up right, really sucked. the only gear it wanted to go into was reverse.

TStover9

yeah booyyysssss, what stop that machine from getting to the finish. i lost my brakes and never got the shifter set up right, really sucked. the only gear it wanted to go into was reverse.
Aw bummmer dude! We broke the fan and the motor overheated. It sucked the valvecover gaskets in and we didnt have a spare fan. So we were done at the end of the fourth lap. But, it was a lot of fun! :D

m80ondirt

Excellent in car video, didn't expect to see 2 different angles!!!!:)
I know these guys are always having fun on the course, everytime they go by our pit they are waving like crazy!!!:D
See you at the next race!!!