2009 MDR Superstition 250 entries!!! :eek:

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
I can't wait for this race! Entry list is ALREADY starting to grow! 25 entries, already a good class 1, 1450, 1600 and 9 race stirring up! Don't miss this one! Any one who is planning on racing, sign up ASAP to get the entry count up in your class! The more the merrier! The sooner you sign up, the more entries will come in! DON'T wait for others to sign up in your class to sign up, sign up ASAP and more will come! Hope to see everyone out there, it is going to be a GREAT event down in PC! I am sure MDR is going to lay out a fun course for us! They always do! Come on out! Pro classes, get your class entries up to 10 entries and get the $1000 bonus, the more entries the MORE PRIZE MONEY!
( my :eek: didn't work on my title? lol)

Drawing date: October 3rd 2009 at Fiber-Tech's
Race date: October 17th 2009 in Plaster City! (Win that FREE ENTRY!)

mdrracing.com

Last edited by a moderator:

JAM 1600

Reaction
I can't wait for this race! Entry list is ALREADY starting to grow! 25 entries, already a good class 1, 1450, 1600 and 9 race stirring up! Don't miss this one! Any one who is planning on racing, sign up ASAP to get the entry count up in your class! The more the merrier! The sooner you sign up, the more entries will come in! DON'T wait for others to sign up in your class to sign up, sign up ASAP and more will come! Hope to see everyone out there, it is going to be a GREAT event down in PC! I am sure MDR is going to lay out a fun course for us! They always do! Come on out! Pro classes, get your class entries up to 10 entries and get the $1000 bonus, the more entries the MORE PRIZE MONEY!
( my :eek: didn't work on my title? lol)

Drawing date: October 3rd 2009 at Fiber-Tech's
Race date: October 27th 2009 in Plaster City! (Win that FREE ENTRY!)

mdrracing.com
Awsome post LUKE ! :eek: You are right, this is gonna be another great event and I am sure the course will be great ! You better bring your A+ game because the points chase is tight and I am sure it is gonna come down to the DASH before we know who the class champions are ! ;:rolleyes:;):)

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
Right on! More entries are in and the list is updated! We now have 31 entries and we are still about 2 months out of the race, and a month for the drawing party! So keep the entries coming! The more entries the more fun. Don't wait last minute to sign up, if you plan on racing sign up asap! Make sure you check out the MDR discussion board to see the most updated list.

http://www.mdrracing.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
May want to edit your first post for the race date, it's the 17th.
HAHA yea it is the 17th lol, dang it it won't let me edit it lol.... maybe Mr Daily can do that? :D

THE RACE IS OCTOBER 17TH

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
Keep up the good work getting people signed up Luke. We should finally be back out there again... We will see.

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
Luke are both of the McMillin TT going to be out there for this race?

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
Luke are both of the McMillin TT going to be out there for this race?
We are not sure, we are definitely bringing out 1 1600 car and 1 class 1 car, maybe bring one TT (Marks) but we won't see both TT's, a class one and a 1600 race until the Dash!

JAM 1600

Reaction
Ruben Guitierrez say's it is time for all of you 5/1600 guys to get your entries in ! He will be sending his in this week ! :eek: Is this a challenge ????;)

JAM 1600

Reaction
11 entries for 1450 so far/ would love to see as many as the California 200 had so lets get them entries in guys and 2 so far for the 1400 class- you guys need to get it in gear and get your entries in as well ! Jefferies/ Sizelove were are your entries- I came to your yard to play so now I am inviting you to came play with me in mine ! One thing though- Caitlin will be be driving not me. Would be great to see two young ladies dicing it out with the boys ! JC- Nice to see your name on the entry list again ! I take it you have the truck back together ?:eek:

JCA

Reaction
11 entries for 1450 so far/ would love to see as many as the California 200 had so lets get them entries in guys and 2 so far for the 1400 class- you guys need to get it in gear and get your entries in as well ! Jefferies/ Sizelove were are your entries- I came to your yard to play so now I am inviting you to came play with me in mine ! One thing though- Caitlin will be be driving not me. Would be great to see two young ladies dicing it out with the boys ! JC- Nice to see your name on the entry list again ! I take it you have the truck back together ?:eek:
I dont see my name on the list... I have not entered yet, this month should be a good indicator of whether we will make it or not but I did take the whole week off prior just incase :) Truck is not even close to together yet but we should make it as far as that goes. I am just not sure if we will have the funds available when we are done.

JAM 1600

Reaction
I dont see my name on the list... I have not entered yet, this month should be a good indicator of whether we will make it or not but I did take the whole week off prior just incase :) Truck is not even close to together yet but we should make it as far as that goes. I am just not sure if we will have the funds available when we are done.
#732 JC Andrews is this not you ? It is on the entry list on the message board ! If this is a mistake I will let MDR know so we can have it removed . I was all excited to see your name thinking that you finally got it back together! Let me know !;)

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
#732 JC Andrews is this not you ? It is on the entry list on the message board ! If this is a mistake I will let MDR know so we can have it removed . I was all excited to see your name thinking that you finally got it back together! Let me know !;)
Then who is the phantom 725 entry? If it's not JC and it's not our team. We'll be out there we just haven't entered yet.

http://mdrracing.com/superstition/5/entry-list.pdf

Get it together JC, we still have to put our new engine in.:D

JAM 1600

Reaction

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
More entries coming in and still over a month out, get your cas ready it's going to be a good one!

SUPERSTITION 250-DEDICATED TO JAMES "HOLLYWOOD" SAASTA
ENTRY LIST

TOTAL ENTRIES-33

296 MORRISON DUSTIN

149 McCALLUM SHAWN--FS
108 FIGIOLI ROBERT
164 BAGHERI RAMIN
150 ARCHIBALD ROBERT
101 DANIEL McMILLIN

802 BRYAN DAVID

1432 DILLARD CRAIG--FS
1448 UNSICKER DAN

1643 FILES RAY--FS
1617 WALSH KEVIN
1624 MANRING CAITLIN
1631 MEYERS BRIAN
1608 McMILLIN LUKE

1303 HALL STEVEN--FS

732 ANDREWS JC

1493 CAGLE JASON--FS
1492 CREIGHTON NATHAN--FS
1465 HOUGH DAVID--FS
1482 QUANTRELL NOAH--FS
1463 REAVES CHRIS--FS
1455 FREEMAN DANNY--FS
1499 SHAW JEFF--FS
1457 ISENHOUER BILL
1495 WRIGHT BRENT
1474 SUTALO PAT
1480 RICHARDS TODD

580 SCHULZ KRIS

902 GRAVES HAL--FS
925 VICTORIA JOSE--FS
969 SARVER ADAM--FS
900 CULVER MARK

1575 MILLIGAN KYLE--FS

TOTAL ENTRIES-33

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
The entry list is updated! We have more entries! 35 entries, and still over a month out.

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
It's cool how well racing is PC is being represented.
10-4. Sign up! Race the Grand prix, hose off the car and come race in October, how about little pre dash showing. :D