2009 MINT 400 -- Trophy Truck vs. Class 11 - **VIDEO**

WickedGravityVideo

Who has the biggest cojones -- you decide? :D

By the way, 1101 was the only Class 11 to finish the 2009 Mint400.

"With SNORE, all things are possible"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V8Z_g7pUho"]YouTube - SNORE Mint 400 2009 TT vs Class 11 Desert Racing[/ame]

McCredie A

Do you have the clip of the trophy truck bowing off its front clip right there? I believe it was on the first lap. That was a good spot to watch thanks for the video.

Dezertpilot

That was pretty awesome!

RBFJeep

Great Video. I have to root for the Class 11.

harleys dad

That is my buddy Robert Johnson in the class 11, he did a great job winning the mint 400 and Battle at Primm. For all you side line watchers, why not build a class 11 and join the fun, cheapest way to go competitive racing any day of the week!!!

JRod

fast-aid.org
The best part is that that class11 bug gets the same finisher pin and first in class trophy as the TT........... another reason why desert racing is awesome.

Thanks for the clip doug.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
BUGS rock!!!

Man comparing the two... it's like comparing a couch to a barstool LOL they both can get the job done though!! :D

michael_loomis

Damn, so THATS how the holes get so big!

WickedGravityVideo

Do you have the clip of the trophy truck bowing off its front clip right there? I believe it was on the first lap. That was a good spot to watch thanks for the video.
I was not there on the first lap - others might have been, check with Brian at Deviate Films.

CORRECTION CORRECTION: I erroneously stated that ONLY ONE CLass 11 finished the MInt 4--. I stand corrected ---- #1111 also finished -- there were TWO CLASS11 Finishers -- Congrats to both.

720 Andre

The best part is that that class11 bug gets the same finisher pin and first in class trophy as the TT........... another reason why desert racing is awesome.

Thanks for the clip doug.
very true about the pin, but the Unlimited Truck trophy was about twice as tall. haha and the overall trophy was like another 8 inches taller!!

either way, class 11's rock. Kidneys made of steel!!

DIRT_ADDICT

That is my buddy Robert Johnson in the class 11, he did a great job winning the mint 400 and Battle at Primm. For all you side line watchers, why not build a class 11 and join the fun, cheapest way to go competitive racing any day of the week!!!
Robert and Eric are on a roll!!! Nice footage :D

Astrnaughtwanabe

I went out and rode about 500yards of the mint400 course on my dirtbike the day after the race. and i really wish i could have watched those stock bugs go up the silt hill i went up on my bike, i could barely get up on my 450! those class 11 have some major sized nards

bugged

We never got stuck on the silt hills, stayed left every time and pinned it. There were a lot more holes out there too, my front end is reminding me about them as we speak. Repainting the whole front end. The Mint was a blast! SNORE Rocks!

fast eddie

no doubt class 11 have bigger balls!!! because they are swollen numb!!!no truly they are the roots of the sport and love there persistance heart they have their own deamons hats of to all you in class 11
i want my wickedgravity video!!!!!!
douggy freash you the best!!!!