2009 NFL Season

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I figured it's never too early to start talking about football and I'd let the old Chargers thread stay hidden

Big Ben off to a rough start this season...

michael_loomis

Reaction
SD CHARGERS.. FTW!!!

haha.

Put up or shut up this year! Next year will be quite a different team sadly..

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yep this is the year to get it done thats for sure. If it dosent happen this year im not sure it will. Everyone is back and healthy and they are set on full kill! Sucks the first preseason game is the same weekend as Lemons so were making up for it by doing a road trip to AZ for the 2nd one! Should be a blast I cant wait.

Myself and the group from last year will be at every game this season. Tailgating in H3 like always. Let me know if any of you are going to any of the games.

And the big ben thing is a joke im sure, sounds like some lady trying to make some $$ by making stuff up.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I agree also, if it doesn't happen this year with everyone healthy then it wont happen for a long time

If my friend has extra tickets like he did last year, I should be at some of the games

Big Ben probably didn't do it, I think you're right fish, that bee$h is after some $$$$

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
This is kinda spam but since its such a good deal im posting it. A friend of mine gets the REAL jerseys for cheap. These are the same ones they sell for $300+ in the store. They are NOT the screen printed ones. Here is the list of what he currently has if any of you want any let me know.

Only $50 each

Gates Navy 52

Cromartie Navy 50
Powder in Kids M, L

Davis White 50

Jackson Powder 50,54
White 56

Chambers Navy 48, 40
White 54

LT Powder 50
Navy 50, 52
White 54, 56
Powder kids L

Hester Powder 52
Navy 48

Jammer Powder 48

Weddle Navy 50

I wear a 48 and its a bit big on me.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I just hope the Niners end up with a positive win/loss record this year. Lol

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
this year is put up or shut up for both the chargers and cowboys, poor bills will suffer with the cancer T.O is i guarantee he will attack the quaterback and coaches

oh what are you guys talking about big ben what happened?

another thing for sure is that the raiders will FAIL miserably

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
im just hoping to see mr loomis show his face at a game. H3 buddy. ill be there will you? curtis is a regular, bajafox showed up a time or 2. just no pink shirts and be ready to be dominated in a game of flip cup, beer pong, or a good ole fashion shot gunning competition haha.

H3 every home game hopefully. and deffinately H3 for the raider game again hopefully our "friends" show up

Gregg

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
im just hoping to see mr loomis show his face at a game. H3 buddy. ill be there will you? curtis is a regular, bajafox showed up a time or 2. just no pink shirts and be ready to be dominated in a game of flip cup, beer pong, or a good ole fashion shot gunning competition haha.

H3 every home game hopefully. and deffinately H3 for the raider game again hopefully our "friends" show up

Gregg
I only remember meetin fish and curtis that day???

I'll most likely make a few games again this season, chances are I'lls top by and meet up with you guys again

michael_loomis

Reaction

Gregg
Hey I went to 2 games last year! where were you?

I can at the very least walk across the street and join the tailgate party.. then cross back over and watch the game in glorious 1080P!! haha

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

I can at the very least walk across the street and join the tailgate party.. then cross back over and watch the game in glorious 1080P!! haha
Ya seriously you better at least be in the parking lot for the games this year!

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
I only remember meetin fish and curtis that day???

I'll most likely make a few games again this season, chances are I'lls top by and meet up with you guys again
i was there. shock your hand haha. dont rememebr much else though

i was at every game fish and curtis were at. this year tailgating should be even better i hope unless some more lame rules get enforced. hope to see ya there buddy haha

SEANY

Reaction
The Packers are going to take it all this year guys so give up now.

The Chargers need to check there alternator, I dont think its working.:D

michael_loomis

Reaction
Who needs an alternator, when youve got a million kw generator!!

Ps.. Your going into the wall Sean!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
The Packers are going to take it all this year guys so give up now.

The Chargers need to check there alternator, I dont think its working.:D
The Packers are one of my favorite teams but seriously they are not close to SB contenders this year....

And the Chargers got their main lightning bolt back and healthy so I would say their alternator will be working just fine.

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
I just hope Mangina knows what the hell hes doing in Cleavland!! The Browns need to put a damn winning season together.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Go Cardinals!!!!!!! LOL

It used to be that Arizonans rooted for the Coyotes, Suns, and D-Backs as they were always good! Well now it is 2009.....

No one wants to own the Coyotes, the Suns suck, and the D-Backs are the most under performaning team in baseball....

The only team we can root for now is the Cardinals who have been cellar dwellers their entire history! hahahahahahahaha