2009 NFL Season

scott-dsms

Orange
RDC Crypto
For anyone that doesn't get NFL Network...(like me) :D Here is a link where you can watch for FREE

www.atdhe.net

Not the same thing as the 'live look-ins' from nfl.com but the whole game. Just scroll down through the list and click on what you want. Pretty cool - They have basketball games, college games...TV shows too!

Also handy if you are not near a TV, but have your laptop and an internet connection....Bookmark it!

randy s

RDC Crypto
2nd quarter. san diego 21. titans 3. so far, tennesee playing like they just took a tour over at the jack daniels distillery....twice. i might have to start thinking that rivers is better than i thought. the guy just doesn't have the typical nfl throwing motion or something. arnold palmer didn't have a typical golf swing either. he was alright i guess...ja ja. the crowd just cheered because vince young ran out of bounds. nice.

randy s

RDC Crypto
better not eat my chickens before they get away...or something like that. you never know. it might just be taking longer than usual for the whiskey to wear off and for the greenies to kick in on the titans squad.

JoeyD23

RDC Crypto
Website
www.UTVUnderground.com
CHargers are lookin good right now....But they better not give a TD up this first drive of the second half.....and can we please do something with Stephen Cooper....I am really beggining to hate that guy...he is slow, cant tackle for crap, cant rush for crap....Dobbins and Siler should be the fricken starters...........COME ON BOLTS! Keep it rockin!!! Running game looks strong and Phillip is on FIRE!

dezertranger1600

RDC Crypto
How bout them bolts?LT is in the end zone for ANOTHER td

dezertranger1600

RDC Crypto
Yep.drinkin in the garage listing to the game online and playing online poker..now thats what I call a good time:D

dezertranger1600

RDC Crypto
Bring on the colts! absolutely perfect performance so far

randy s

RDC Crypto
they're mixing up their plays really well. everyone gets the ball. lotsa time for rivers. titans are screwed.

randy s

RDC Crypto
it's now 42 to 10. 1 quarter to play. i'd sit all the skill position first team players down at this point. no sense in risking injury and it gets other guys some playing [seat] time. but i am the reason it's not the san diego chargers and randy. what do i know?

randy s

RDC Crypto
i watch the nfl channel quite a bit and nearly all of their experts like rod woodson, marshall faulk and dion sanders are lining up behind the san diego team to beat the colts. one of them said that the chargers ,having won their last few meetings, know that they can beat the colts adding that the colts know the chargers can beat the colts. woodson said that the colts don't match up to the chargers very well with their style of play. what i notice is for the first time i can ever remember, is that the chargers EXPECT to win. sort of like it's implanted in their team DNA. they have the same sort of swagger as the patriots did when they were the team to beat. and there's no sense in denying it. mr. rivers is at the top of his game right now. wouldn't it be a gas if we actually f--ked around and won the whole s--teree? from what we saw yesterday, there doesn't seem to be any reasons why we shouldn't. i'd hate to have the job to try to design a defense to stop these guys.

Racbaja

RDC Crypto
Website
www.bajacoalition.net
So much for flying under the radar, ESPN are calling the Chargers the top Team in the AFC. Watched the game on NFL.COM so I didn't see how Hardwick did, any reports on how he is doing, did he play the whole game? San Diego needs to take it easy next Sunday and only play the starters for the first and third quarters rotating in the vital backups to let them get some game time, the reason I say this is too many teams have gotten rusty sitting out starters for too long this way it is basically like going into a bye week.

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557

zoomlenz4u

RDC Crypto
Website
www.zoomlenz4u.net
ITS THE CURSE

chargers fans are in heaven this year more than any other in the past.

they are playing like never before. can they break the curse.

the mannings are cursed against the chargers but need to beat a couple of other teams with better records. maybe if Eli would have taken the chargers job they would have broken the curse a couple of years ago. or maybe not.

when its all said and done its all about the rings.