2009 RECORD Ensenada - San Felipe 250 Map.

harleys dad

Reaction
So... leaving the Robby issue aside for a moment, the entry list has incremented on class 11, 29 cars so far, 5/1600 with 16 and 7s with 13 are the classes with most cars.
Today and tomorrow a lot of teams will be prerruning, we will go tomorrow hoping that the weather wont be too hot!

Dave, I received a mail from Fernando M. from the CEC11 that he would be prerruning and saving the course for GPS, to have it available next week.
(doesn't help us alot, since we don't have a GPS on the car yet)
Thank you for letting me know, I have a GPS so I mizwell use it. I have spent most of my life on this course they are using. I can call out every turn blindfolded from Ojos to trinidad LOL will say forsure the class 11 pace as far as I am concerned is going to suprise a lot of racers, I just hope everybody in class 11 is running within the rules as far as engine-trans. It is hard to beat illegal gearing. Car is preped well, would have no problem racing a Baja 1000 in the shape it is in rite now. Look forward to seeing you down there.

etiznado

Reaction
Hi I'm the RECORD Webmaster, if somebody send an entry form and is not on the list, please send me an email to webmaster@recordoffroad.com and I will put you in.

This is to avoid putting names that are not racing.

Also you can reach me on nextel direct connect: 152*15*40700

If you have any other question please contact.

Edgar Tiznado

mexgamer

Reaction
This race is fun, the only thing that i dont like is that is too short :( they should make it longer, going down to Mike´s sky ranch would add like 50 miles, that would make things more interesting and fun :) and they should change the course already, it is always the same course. They could start in Ojos Negros then head east to Sierra Juarez then south to Valle de la Trinidad, or to El Borrego... idk, there are many possible ways, but running on the same course gets boring

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
This race is fun, the only thing that i dont like is that is too short :( they should make it longer, going down to Mike´s sky ranch would add like 50 miles, that would make things more interesting and fun :) and they should change the course already, it is always the same course. They could start in Ojos Negros then head east to Sierra Juarez then south to Valle de la Trinidad, or to El Borrego... idk, there are many possible ways, but running on the same course gets boring

That would be nice, a little change is always cool.

harleys dad

Reaction
No mater where it goes you will not find many with the course and trailes of Baja etched into there brains like I do. I have spent so much of my life down south Pre running and goofing off that no mater where it goes between Ensanada and San Felipi I could tell you every turn-straight and location. EXCEPT rain ruts LOL. To me it never gets boring. It would be great if it went over the summit, I wouldnt mind going that way at all.This is going to be fun, my favorit area is between Ojos and Trinidad. One thing I have not done is race the woop section back to San felipi, it has always bean north. When I was racing Baja all the time the course would always cross the HWY at el chinero and go to SF

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
Remember in December the race is a 275 which Starts in Ojos then from El Alamo goes up towards Cohabuso Jct and Laguna Salada then down to Borrego (like Baja 500) and finishing in San Felipe.

Double Down

Reaction
Website
www.rogernormanracing.com
Hi I'm the RECORD Webmaster, if somebody send an entry form and is not on the list, please send me an email to webmaster@recordoffroad.com and I will put you in.

This is to avoid putting names that are not racing.

Also you can reach me on nextel direct connect: 152*15*40700

If you have any other question please contact.

Edgar Tiznado

Hi Edgar, I have heard many good stories about this event. We will be running the #8 TT. I will also be racing a class 7s with Abelardo Grihalva. We were going to spend a couple days testing in Plaster City but the team agreed that it would be better to run this event and do some major testing on Sunday morning in San Felipe.

randy s

Reaction
yes it is going to suck. But maybe this is a cool year, forsure things can change between now and then but I hope it stays COOOOOL
some years it's down right pleasant. others, not so much but there are about 5 to 7 days out of the year that are unbearable. but those days are usually in july and august. sometimes early september. as long as there's a breeze, it should be fine. in borrego at the 500, it was really nice but you never know. at any rate, good luck to everyone and keep the rubber side down. go git em' omar.

cancinoj

Reaction
we will be there too with our class 3 ford explorer racing in class 7s, see yahh there,. one more week..
19abril09.jpg

A&SCHASE1

Hero
Reaction
Thank you for letting me know, I have a GPS so I mizwell use it. I have spent most of my life on this course they are using. I can call out every turn blindfolded from Ojos to trinidad LOL will say forsure the class 11 pace as far as I am concerned is going to suprise a lot of racers, I just hope everybody in class 11 is running within the rules as far as engine-trans. It is hard to beat illegal gearing. Car is preped well, would have no problem racing a Baja 1000 in the shape it is in rite now. Look forward to seeing you down there.

any way to get in contact with fernando so we can meet before the race and download the course to my gps..thanks

mexgamer

Reaction
No mater where it goes you will not find many with the course and trailes of Baja etched into there brains like I do. I have spent so much of my life down south Pre running and goofing off that no mater where it goes between Ensanada and San Felipi I could tell you every turn-straight and location. EXCEPT rain ruts LOL. To me it never gets boring. It would be great if it went over the summit, I wouldnt mind going that way at all.This is going to be fun, my favorit area is between Ojos and Trinidad. One thing I have not done is race the woop section back to San felipi, it has always bean north. When I was racing Baja all the time the course would always cross the HWY at el chinero and go to SF

Im still too young to race a car (im 15) but i know a lot about off-road racing, I´ve been to every Baja 1000 and Baja 500 since i was 5, i have always wanted to be a co-driver and have my father as a driver. When I grow up I´ll race, and sometime I´ll get to race on the TTs...

Hi Edgar, I have heard many good stories about this event. We will be running the #8 TT. I will also be racing a class 7s with Abelardo Grihalva. We were going to spend a couple days testing in Plaster City but the team agreed that it would be better to run this event and do some major testing on Sunday morning in San Felipe.

Is good to know that you guys are racing on the Ensenada San Felipe 250.
I heard Larry talking about it a few minutes before the Baja 500 started, also I heard you are running what is left of the Record season right?

Here are some pics.
We were at the Corona Hotel when your car was being checked too, all your crew was eating at the restaurant before the race jajaja.

Attachments

• 06Jun_0041.jpg
    06Jun_0041.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 06Jun_0016.jpg
    06Jun_0016.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 06Jun_0042.jpg
    06Jun_0042.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 105

Sampeter

Reaction
For you that say the race is the same and didn't prerun, it is diferent that last year at some points, there are some changes and it could get a bit confussing.

I'm glad that we decided to prerun yesterday.

SDC10107.jpg

SDC10108.jpg

cancinoj

Reaction
For you that say the race is the same and didn't prerun, it is diferent that last year at some points, there are some changes and it could get a bit confussing.

I'm glad that we decided to prerun yesterday.

quote]

and where is the gps file? :D:D
ai te lo encargamos,. saz.

Sampeter

Reaction
and where is the gps file? :D:D
ai te lo encargamos,. saz.

GPS file? haha, in my head, i hope it didn't erase with all the banging :eek::D
There should be one this week, we don't have a GPS on the car so we don't need it, and that's why we prerun yesterday.

If I know that someone has it and I can get it, i will post it.

SDC10139.jpg

etiznado

Reaction

10-4 Roger, your name is on the list