2009 San Deigo County Fair Tough Trucks

ElkinsRacing

Just starting a post to get some feed back, photos, etc. from everyone that was involved in todays event, whether racing, pitting, or spectating.

DAN PENTICO-1st!!!

ElkinsRacing

Come into North County Spring with your pit wrist band from todays tough truck event for $50 credit.

Springs
U-Bolts
Centerbolts
Shackles
Trailer Products
Leaf Spring Prep
Custom Built Springs

JoeyD23

very cool....bummed I missed it this year....hoping to make it to watch the buggies tommorow...

bomber

How'd they have the trucks go in and out of the north section with the new wall? Bummed I missed it, was planning on going then had some work stuff come up. I bet it sounded a lot better with the roof over the track, get to hear some of the V8 really roar.

Bro-Dozer over?! Hope the pretty F100 body wasn't banged up too bad.

TNT race photo

How'd they have the trucks go in and out of the north section with the new wall? Bummed I missed it, was planning on going then had some work stuff come up. I bet it sounded a lot better with the roof over the track, get to hear some of the V8 really roar.

Bro-Dozer over?! Hope the pretty F100 body wasn't banged up too bad.
I dont like the roof or the wall, to dark and you cant see the action from the pit/ staging area, still it was fun, going back for the buggys today

PreKota

omg I have soooooo many shots..didnt come out as well as I usually do due to a low battery and trying to get my skills in doing the pan motion lol..

ask and you shall recieve :D..

tltony

Here was the very first truck. My wife and I were in the stands waiting for our son's turn, and she's like OHHHH.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpNc65NTcYk"]YouTube - First Flip[/ame]