2009 score baja 500 - pre-running opens today

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
May 22, 2009

Prerunning begins today for the 2009 SCORE BAJA 500. (begins at RM36.8)

I would be down there with my new Geiser Brothers prerunner to support my new Geiser Bros. Trophy Truck,..... BUT, it seems that neither of the two brothers, Jeff and Rick, will even start on my new rides until I make a sizable deposit. Geez, what happened to trust?

See everybody down there next week.

Attachments

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Hey nice video brother! check your rep.

jerseydevil

Reaction
Is there a graded road from Valle T. to the coast, on a map is looks like it, but would there be any locked gates and is it safe
JDevil

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Is there a graded road from Valle T. to the coast, on a map is looks like it, but would there be any locked gates and is it safe
JDevil
Race course or regular traffic? And which coast?

Tipracer

Reaction
Heading to San Vicente Im sure....There is but it is race course, very fast w/ blind corners..while the road(if you can call it that) is fairlly easy, it is very hard on tires..

miguelitro

Reaction
I wonder if i can find one of those "Drunk Again" sombreros tomorrow, i would like that:D
Mike

jerseydevil

Reaction
I want to watch the race go thru Valley T. the cross over to San Vincete, I have a pre-runner and a AAA map that shows a graded road, is it reasonable to think I can traverse this road in less than 2 hours?

randy s

Reaction
just returned from prerunning to rm 200 or so. from about rm 85 or so going up to the summit all the way down to borrego , it's got it all and it is viscious. huge rocks, deep holes, silt beds after saldana, long deep whoop sections. very hard to get any rythm and hard to get comfy. it's all torn to hell and will only get worse after the prerun so tighten up yer chinstraps teenagers. keep smilin' and good luck. [plus, they must be havin' a f--kin' combination rabbit/ quail convention up there. they're everywhere].

randy s

Reaction
side note. got secondary inspection on return in tj. co-dog had no passport . only birth cert and dl. no questions, comments or issues at all concerning that from the folks wearing the badges. they just wanted to know about that 600 or so kilos of high grade sensi we had stashed in our spare tire.........jus' foolin'. seriously. no questions at all about his not having his passport.

Brain171

Reaction
I want to watch the race go thru Valley T. the cross over to San Vincete, I have a pre-runner and a AAA map that shows a graded road, is it reasonable to think I can traverse this road in less than 2 hours?
I rode it yesterday, made it in about 1 hour from Valley T. It is race course though, half of the road is cut into the side of a hill so there is not much shoulder to park and watch from. I believe this is the only trail between highway 3 and 1 and its being raced on, I do not recommend crossing it during race times.