2009 Vorra pictures

Ranger Danger

Reaction
come on guys this is my first thread and i haven't gotten any replies yet whats going on does nobody care about the small reno Vorra race?

GHull

Reaction
would like to see the results myself. wish i could have gone, but no trans but will be at goldendale!! hope to make the night race

BCG7

Reaction
Matt broke the ring & pinon on the 3rd lap and It took hours to find one and get it relpaced. So we didnt get all the laps in but matt got all of his in and had a great time. And he almost rolled it only once.

Anaheim Gear

Reaction
Was this the race in yerington?

LoveZRaces

Reaction
Just got home today, ended up staying an extra night that was very much needed! It was a long weekend, but most definitely an awesome weekend:D! Check the VORRA site for more pictures too.
Troy- can you post pictures of 1029, I saw you taking pictures of me in the car:D!

e_lunatic

Reaction
Matt broke the ring & pinon on the 3rd lap and It took hours to find one and get it relpaced. So we didnt get all the laps in but matt got all of his in and had a great time. And he almost rolled it only once.
haha sounds like he had fun, hope you guys made him buy you a round for breaking the truck:)

hopefully i can make it to the 500 you going?