2010 Girl Race Calendar @ PRIMM

mwilsonphoto.com

My 2010 Girl/Race Calendar will be available for the first time at the SCORE PRIMM 300 race. I will be walking around with them and they will be available at tech at the ES Motorsports/RasDesigns booth. Also they will be available online at my website the monday after race. http://mwilsonphoto.com/ Looking forward to the race.
OH, and people are already asking me if I photoshoped the girls into the photos. NO I DID NOT PHOTOSHOP THE GIRLS IN PHOTOS. THE MODELS WERE REALLY STANDING IN THE PIC AS THE CARS RACED BY!! I give the models Mad Props!!!!!!!

CHASETHISTOO

Wow I really pay attention when there are hot chicks to look at don't I.

I was reading and every 5 or so words my eyes would glance down and I would lose my place.

mwilsonphoto.com

Wow I really pay attention when there are hot chicks to look at don't I.

I was reading and every 5 or so words my eyes would glance down and I would lose my place.
HAHAHHAH, and those pics are just part of the cal. Gald you like.

I will have them at all the upcoming races as well, score, bitd, snore, mdr etc etc.

3G RACING

Mwilson, you are amazing!
Thanks for making my girlfriend mad every month!!
Way to step it up and set the bar at an amazing height. Can't wait to see what you think of next

mwilsonphoto.com

Mwilson, you are amazing!
Thanks for making my girlfriend mad every month!!
Way to step it up and set the bar at an amazing height. Can't wait to see what you think of next
Man, I hear that a lot. Good to hear you still rock it even though the lady hates it. Tell your GF my wife is miss March, maybe it will make her feel better!

310Kid

I didnt even know they took the 10 ten out for the photos.... I love it dough lol :)

radesigns

My 2010 Girl/Race Calendar will be available for the first time at the SCORE PRIMM 300 race. I will be walking around with them and they will be available at tech at the ES Motorsports/RasDesigns booth. Also they will be available online at my website the monday after race. http://mwilsonphoto.com/ Looking forward to the race.
OH, and people are already asking me if I photoshoped the girls into the photos. NO I DID NOT PHOTOSHOP THE GIRLS IN PHOTOS. THE MODELS WERE REALLY STANDING IN THE PIC AS THE CARS RACED BY!! I give the models Mad Props!!!!!!!
its RADESIGNS M i k e !! no worries i know you pulled some all nighters to pull this bitcheN calendar off in time for primm. Good job !catch ya out there . damn painters:D

KCMotorsports

Damn painters is right... Kidding Robert everybody that has seen the new car is in love with it man. cant wait to see it in the calender!

Dezertpilot

mwilsonphoto.com

Thx for all the comps!!!!
Stoked everyone likes it!!!!!

Damn! painters is right, make me wait till the last min, aaaaaaaaaahh. see you on thurs, RAD

Calendars are available @ primm and all the races I go to. I wear my black mwilsonphoto.com tshirt every tech. On monday after the race they will be up on my website
http://mwilsonphoto.com/

deano

McDeano
sweet looking calender --- however, i'm dissappointed that "daisy de la hoya" wasn't one of the flavor of the months w/ p-dizzy's 5/1600 buggy --- :eek: (she deserved it) get with me next time --- :rolleyes: :cool: d-no