2010 LOORS Las Vegas in Slow Motion by Deviate Films

deviate films

Reaction
Website
www.deviate-films.com
Be sure and turn on the HD feature on this video to get all it's clarity...Had a blast with everyone this weekend. Green Army, Strongehold motorsports, Robby Woods, Jimmy Stephensen and his super cool son, as well as Rj and Luke. Congrats to the winner this weekend. I have to say that Saturdays U4 race was by far the greatest race I have witnessed in a long time!!!

"Changing Course" a documentary about this sport coming Winter of 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

deviate films

Reaction
Website
www.deviate-films.com
Thanks Steve. I got Robert's crash pretty good too. I will be putting together a short film for the stronghold boys tonight and getting it up on here

450grl

Reaction
Website
www.wellerracing.com
Brian - awesome video!! I love it! I'm a sucker for the slo-mo stuff! It was great meeting you and working with you this weekend!! I'm so excited to be a part of your new documentary....you obviously have some serious skills behind the camera and it will be fun to be a part of your newest creation! Thanks again!

deviate films

Reaction
Website
www.deviate-films.com
Thanks everyone. I am really excited about this film and the people that I am working with.

-Justin Davis and the Green Army
-Brandon Bailey and the entire Stronghold Motorsports team
-Brent Axup
-Corry Weller
-Jimmy Stephensen
-Robby Woods
and still looking for 1 more to feature in this film!!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
FREAK'N AWESOME brian!!!!... way to elevate your game and help set the bar higher each time you push record. kudos my friend !!

Mcarlson1

Reaction
That was a sweet ass video the slow motion was absolutely amazing!!!!! Great shot of Robby's roll you had the perfect shot of it! Cant wait for your dvd!

Thanks,
Mike

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Website
www.fast-aid.org
wow - posted the vid to my facebook page so all my non-racing friends get a glimpse of how awesome off-road racing is and why I'm so addicted!

Great job in capturing how amazing our sport really is.... sometimes it takes a step-back, or in this case slo-mo, to realize the level of awesome...... Thanks Brian!

CYS Motorsports

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Sweet Video, the Pro 4 coming off that table top looked incredible! Wish I could've been there....