2010 suzuki rmx450z

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Not a fan really of Suzuki but I think that its BA that they have an offroad specific model. Kudos for the new bike, Im diggin this one.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Nice to see it's fuel injected.

And the RMZ 250 is too. Dungey and Izzi's mechanics should be happy about that. :)

ColoradoZQ8

Reaction
That is badass, but when will the big four make a street legal 450?? I've pretty much got money tucked away for the first 450 yamaha/suzuki/kawi to hit the market.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Got a #3 phillips? WAJ !

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That is badass, but when will the big four make a street legal 450?? I've pretty much got money tucked away for the first 450 yamaha/suzuki/kawi to hit the market.

Uh KLX450?:rolleyes: Honda CRF 450x?

RUFF_RYDER

Reaction
Im just wondering if we will see any of these in a desert race. It may be just me but i rarley ever see suzuki's in the desert

Dezertpilot

Reaction

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction

JohnnyAirtime

Reaction
my yzf 450 is to, i have the plate sitting in my room:D

thanks johnny for selling the bike to me :)

Ahhh... thats your sign in over here! ... or did I know that already. :eek: (DOH)

... very cool!! you got that bike plated! It was a cherry YamaDawg, too bad I bleed red the past 23 years (prior, I only owned Yami's) or I'd have kept it for the track!

JohnnyAirtime

Reaction
well the govt. Your bikes are slipping through the cracks but technically still illegal :(

Crack? You said Crack! :D

... I'm not doing anything but blending in osssifer.:p

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
Ahhh... thats your sign in over here! ... or did I know that already. :eek: (DOH)

... very cool!! you got that bike plated! It was a cherry YamaDawg, too bad I bleed red the past 23 years (prior, I only owned Yami's) or I'd have kept it for the track!

yup thats me

ive had only yamahas :D
right now im getting the rear suspension done at precision :D