2011 SCORE Class Champions.

Tipracer

RDC Crypto
Great job to all the Championships....And to you too Luke, if my math is right, I have you at 7th overall 4-wheel vehicle.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
RDC Crypto
Yep Great job to you Luke your avg MPH for the year is a lot faster then the avg TT ! My son did a spread sheet on all of the Mph for the year and you KICKED a lot of TT, class 1 , 10 ,12 , and most of the trucks GREAT JOB !! PS I still want you to try my Mason truck out when we get the V6 in it .

JRod

fast-aid.org
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fast-aid.org
Dana, Luke is a buggy-dork for life, but maybe if you catch him on a day when his stomach isn't mysteriously upset, he'll show you what he can do in the palapaboy machine, lol.... Right Luke?

Congrats to all the champs this year. I'm really proud to say that the following 2012 SCORE Class Champs are Fast-Aid supporters:

TT: Bryce Menzies
1: Justin Davis
1/2-1600: Luke McMillin
3: Donald Moss
6: Heidi Steele
Sportsman: Randy Swink

Can't wait for 2012!!!

B-Dub 1020

RDC Crypto
About 1/2 of a Trophy Lite race Walt LOL. Great job to all of you. I must put another shout out to Justin (The Ironkid) Davis you guys realized he soloed the baja and won. How long did he sleep afterwards Kevin 18 hours. Remember B-Dub gave him that name!!

Zambo

RDC Crypto
I said it before but once again congrats to Clyde Stacy, Justin Matney, and the whole RPM racing crew for their five class Championships.

Baja Fool

RDC Crypto
Congrats to Greenhill Motorsports with a 4th place finish in their rookie season in Class 1!!

It wasn't pretty, but we got it done! Special thanks to Wicked Creations for an awesome job!!

GreenhillB1K2011.jpg

PAB

40's rock!
RDC Crypto
San Clemente represents.... I know they had teammates from elsewhere but I'm talking from the Surf Ghetto

Open Pro Bike - Colton Udal and OX
Class 21 - Trevor Insley and Ian Udall
Class 1600 - Bean
Class 6 - Heidi

B-Dub 1020

RDC Crypto
Congrats to the D A , you guys are class acts and clean racers. oops did I say that dont want to ruin the rep lol. Now Ashcraft is next. Always liked that family!! Way to send one up to OX!!

Green Army

RDC Crypto
About 1/2 of a Trophy Lite race Walt LOL. Great job to all of you. I must put another shout out to Justin (The Ironkid) Davis you guys realized he soloed the baja and won. How long did he sleep afterwards Kevin 18 hours. Remember B-Dub gave him that name!!
He really wasnt that used up, youth is a amazing thing. Thanks for the nice words (IRON KID) fits him the kid is tuff prob because he was a really tuff hockey player a few years ago. I watch him skate a whole tournament with a broke ankle and never complain.

JRod

fast-aid.org
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fast-aid.org
He really wasnt that used up, youth is a amazing thing. Thanks for the nice words (IRON KID) fits him the kid is tuff prob because he was a really tuff hockey player a few years ago. I watch him skate a whole tournament with a broke ankle and never complain.

Which is more expensive Kevin? Hockey-Dad or Racer-Dad? lol!

deano

McDeano
RDC Crypto
San Clemente represents.... I know they had teammates from elsewhere but I'm talking from the Surf Ghetto

Open Pro Bike - Colton Udal and OX
Class 21 - Trevor Insley and Ian Udall
Class 1600 - Bean (chase/pit mcdeano)
Class 6 - Heidi

gotta love this SC Mafia love fest -- ;-) yyeeiiiiiiiii